Look what I found :) [nothing special actually]

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prime85, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Prime85

Prime85 The Dark Knight

I found this in the storage room of my house. I went through it just to see if I have any old transformers figures. And I found G2 Optimus Prime. :) 
    The toy seems to look ok but joints are loose, sticker and paint wore out (well that's normal). And all the items are gone (fists, gun, etc.) I bought this back in 1996 (it's been 12 years). What do u think the value of this toy now at its current state? No intention of selling (yet, maybe hehe :tongue: ) but just curious. Anyway on with the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The exhaust pipe became blue. Don't know why.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    with my Encore Prime. G2 Prime has lighter red for torso and lighter blue for legs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think the colour scheme for 25th Anniversary Prime is as same as this G2 Prime. Correct? (for those who have 25th anniversary prime)

2. pdpcdrive

pdpcdrive Well-Known Member

Wow, that's pretty funny, cause I did the exact same thing you did, and found my G2 Optimus Prime haha I didn't find any gun, the gas hose line? or missiles, but I did find his hands, roller, and the sound box that came with it. Found some other G2 and Beast War toys also. xD

3. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G2 Prime was my first Transformer. Over the years pieces broke and were lost. About 2 years ago in a entertainment store I saw a loose one and purchased it. Best Transformer I ever purchased.

4. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    I guess he's around $15-$18 worth. G.2 Prime is IMO an excellent figure but it doesn't go that high in price. I have a MISB one I got for $50 some months ago.

It's funny with that smokestack - the others looks white. It seems they used two different types/colurs of plastic before chroming them up. :)