Longarm bio

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rotorstorm, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nothing wrong with Hasbro's it just didn't seem to suit the vibes i got off this guy

“What’s the point of freedom if no-one’s left alive to enjoy it?”

Longarm used to believe everyone was on thier own. That was until he personally bore witness to Megatron’s Uprising of which only he and one other survived. Since then Longarm has dedicated himself to saving those from situations where death is certain. Heavily armoured with superior firepower He has prepared himself for the direst situations that even a combiner could not survive.

Armed with a Quagma cannon that be set up as a turret to provide himself with coverfire, Longarm is one of the most capable Autobots under Optimus Prime’s command, Because of this he is respected by friend and foe alike.

Strength - 7
    Intelligence - 8
    Speed - 4
    Endurance - 10<
    Rank - 7
    Courage - 10<
    FirePower - 9
    Skill - 9

--------------------------------

I'll write the other bio when i get the toy who i've decided upon.
    gimme some feedback guys :thumb 

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That's Pretty good.

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "I do what i must, for time can be bargined"

The only other survivor of Megatron's Uprising. Swindle is a warrior and as such decided that instead of fleeing for his life, he would fight for it. In the end however he had to relent to Megatron's power and swore alleginence to him in exchange for his life. Swindle is not as bad as the other Decepticons by a long way and sometimes yearns to fight with the Autobots. So he plots the downfall of Megatron, in secret so that one day he too can be free.