Long story and quick question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronHound, Dec 18, 2008.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey there, not sure if this should be here or in General Discussion:
    Has anyone sold to BigBadToyStore.com? I recenetly tried to sell my "Armada, and more" collection to them, it was supposed to get me $500, they were a bit dusty, I tried my best to clean the dust off before packing them, but I no longer have an air compressor so I did it by hand. I sent the package out and it cost $50, with $500 insurance. It gets there and they tell me "they were all very dirty and in poor shape", which they weren't I keep all my toys in good shape(except for the dust), so they tell me sorry we're going to have to send them back. I figured ok at least at after I make sure they didn't do the old switcheroo I'd sell them up on here after trying to find out what they were calling "very dirty". The only problem is yesterday they finally arrived in Jackson but couldn't be delivered, and they left a slip for me to pick them up. I go there today to deliver a package and pick it up, and low and behold the box is ripped down one whole side, they reused my box, the box is crinkled to hell, and the insurance they told me they put on it is my own which helps for nothing since it was already delivered to them. Anyone have this problem when dealing with them? They've been ok with my preorders but I mean dam.

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sold some stuff a couple months ago. I had zero problems, and received $305 credit. It was a lot easier then selling on ebay. How dusty were they?

3. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They were really dusty before I wiped them off, the rest could have been blown off(air compressor) or swiftered off, so I don't understand why they couldn't take them. Also I sent a couple things MISB, and they sent everything back as far as I know it, since I left the box there until I hear back from them I won't know.

4. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

Weird. I sold a bunch of stuff to them a couple months ago. It was an easy process and I got alot of store credit.

Only annoyance I had with them was they broke my order up into 2 shipments so I had to pay shipping twice, which sucked. But for the most part they were a great company to deal with and they had alot of cool stuff I wanted, and were willing to buy from me the things I had that I didn't want. So I'd probably do business with them again.

5. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    That won't happen if you use the 'pile of loot' feature.

6. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I got the package out of the PO and all that was missing was G1 Fangry body, Armada Jetfire wheels, and Armada Sideswipes bayonet