Lonelygirl15..Or not, anyways..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamiWCP, May 26, 2007.

1. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Ok, so it has nothing to do with that youtube site. But here I sit, visiting family down in Ellabell GA. It's hot here. The grass it dead and burnt, everything is sunbaked. And I have this itch to go toy shopping but apparently there isn't any place relatively close to go do such a thing. Tonight we're going to see Savannah which I'm pretty excited about--I just hope the sun goes away, or a breeze picks up or something. Everyones taking the afternoon nap, and now I'm just stuck here.

Is it just my brothers computer here, or does my sig and avatar or any other of my own hosted images nolonger come up on here?

2. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, your sig picture no longer shows up.

3. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I see an avatar, but no sig.

And yeah, I can sympathize. You wanna see someplace hot and boring? Check out Pampa, TX sometime. I'm never visiting there again for anything.

4. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Ha, that's my cousin's name.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Toy shopping? I thought you had all the new stuff already!

6. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Went to the Super Walmart some 30 mins away..They didn't have anything there that the one back in Buffalo didn't already have. Ah well. And I do have most of them, just not all of them..And you know I need to do 2 of each.

This place is TOO hot. I'm in no way a Southern Belle type. Blah.

7. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry to report that Savannah's not all that impressive. The old architecture is pretty cool, but the insane amount of bums is unimpressive.

8. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I'm a full time resident in Benton, Arkansas and i understand about the heat. But it wouldn't be so damn bad if it wasn't so humid. Take me back to Chicago anytime

9. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Well, with a slight change of plans, seeing as my dad threw out his back while helping my brither build the back porch, we may now be staying in. Maybe tonight I'll go see POTC3 or something, or some of the dvd's I just bought.

10. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

What's the temperature there? It's only in the low 80s here, I think, it's just the humidity that makes things uncomfortable. If you think it's bad now, wait until July and August!

11. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Now you need to sit on the veranda with a parasol and a folding fan rocking back and forth saying "Dear me, I believe I've got the vapors." Then you swoon.

12. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

You have no face Man! Its hot in the South Girl, but you get used to it. I work outside in this Heat Baked South.

13. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

No, it's not something I'll get used to..I'll be back up north come Tuesday..I'm already turning lobster red. Tanning is one thing, burning is another.

14. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Primeval and myself go to SCAD, though it's finals for us. Shame you didn't come into Savannah in a better time it would be cool to meet you. I hope you have a good time and you should go throw some aloe vera on those sun burns ^_^;;

15. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

My brother jsut showed me downtown Savannah, we went to this Wild Wings place and then Churchills for dinner. We went to this one place and got drinks, and I tried this "call a cab" and my throats still burning from it..I think the heat food and alcohol really got my stomach all mixed up.

16. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

How bad is it out there? Out here in Brooklyn it was about 87 today. When you come back, it might be a case of getting out of the frying pan and into the fire.

17. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

OH no, Sami will be crispy!

18. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    Lobster Sami FTW!

I know all about the heat, being in Texas and all. But I hear it can get just as hot up there in NY during the summer.

19. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

If you lived here in the South you would get used to it. Ive been up North Plenty of times and get used to their climate as well. In the South Baby, we are tan year round. :) 

20. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Yes, my brother has mentioned some joke that slips my mind now as to how the girls down here are all blonde and mostly naked and tan all year around. They're all off gulfing this morning. I get to sit here and watch 4 very large dogs play and bark all day inbetween jumping on me..I only got about 3hrs of sleep before I was awoken to that one.

It seems to stay around 90-95 until mid afternoon, then creeps up there...Cools off over night pretty well though.