London Film & Comic Con - Transformers guests + goodie bags to be won! This weekend!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by TheSpacebridge, Aug 29, 2007.

1. TheSpacebridge

TheSpacebridge The Spacebridge TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey all

This weekend in London England it is the London Film & Comic Con @ Earls Court

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Attending the show on Saturday will be Simon Furman, Geoff Senior and Steve White.

They will be signing autographs and answering all your TF comic related questions

Plus there will be a replica of the '77 movie Bumblebee on display to have your picture taken with

PLUS thanks to the lovely people at Paramount I have some TF movie goodie bags to give away. Everything in the bag is exclusive and not available in stores

All you have to do is come to my table (I will be near Bumblebee and the comic guys), tell me you are from TFW2005 and tell me your user name here, then answer 3 questions correctly about the new movie and you win!

I have less than 10 bags to give away so get there fast!

I will have my usual selection of everything G1-Movie for sale, I still have plenty of movie figures, inc US exclusives

Any questions, drop me a PM

Hope to see you Saturday!

Cheers

Paul

2. Aero

Aero Well-Known Member

Woo!! I'll be exhibiting at the NCSoft stand. I, and one of my colleagues who is coming too (and is a huuuge G1 fan!) will definitely swing by and say "Hi!" at some point :thumb  (will probably be too busy working to get to you in time to win a goodie bag! :banghead:  )

3. TheSpacebridge

TheSpacebridge The Spacebridge TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Its also now confirmed I will be doing a display of some stuff from my collection at the show

Any requests on stuff to take, I have allot of random rare stuff!

Hitch