LogicalLuke

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by ang3l3s, Feb 13, 2012.

1. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

pls close

pls delete

2. LogicalLuke

LogicalLuke Banned

DON'T TAKE PAYMENT ON SERVICES THEN CHANGE THEM TO BENEFIT YOUR CHEAP ASS. NO ONE in their right mind would pay for untracked, regular Canadian mail service. I DO have the PM's where we agreed to a package sent I bought from YOU, TRACKING INCLUDED, which YOU decided to change to untracked at your own cheapskated-ness, UNKNOWN to ME till AFTER you mailed it. Then I was supposed to "be patient" because "knock on wood, you haven't lost one yet". It's asking to lose the package or wait a month. Kiss my ass you shady trader/scalper, I've got the info and YOU are in the wrong so be mad at YOUR own dishonesty jack. LOL No, I absolutely will not retort my comments either. It's bullshit, you've pulled a bait and switch scam with the mail service I paid for originally, and you know it. Fuck you, you're either slow or really bad at understanding honest selling and giving people what they pay for. When you change the terms of an agreement unbeknown to the other party, particularly the buyer, it's called scamming and I shouldn't be happy with your "word" since you've broken it already. Get it?

I'm entitled and unreasonable and should have patience? LMAO Fuck you buddy. I don't know if you're trolling or can't handle getting called on your bullshit.
    Wednesday will make two weeks since it was paid for and mailed so it seems you can't tell time either. I'll take this up with the mods and Paypal though, since you are trying to smear ME over what YOU did dishonestly. The gifting of the money with Paypal (I marked in the subject field exactly what it was for, you're boned there since it's the 4th rule-circumventing PP fees) and bait and switch mail services in your BST with the mods here. Maybe you won't be able to make decisions on items and services people pay money to you for again. I know you won't at Paypal but hey with your good feedback here maybe they'll let you screw someone else over a couple more times before they boot you. Damn me for expecting what I paid for though, right. lol

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

pls close

4. LogicalLuke

LogicalLuke Banned

I paid for a tracked package too you ignorant dipshit. You're facing a ban because you did scam me, the mods have looked all the info over so I'd shut my smarmy little weasly mouth if I were you. They warned you yesterday but you just can't shut your stupid ass mouth. You lying P.O.S. VALKYSAS BOUGHT THE SAME THING FROM YOU TWO DAYS BEFORE I DID,GOT IT THE BEGINNING OF LAST WEEK. Big difference in being impatient and having your shit switched around by a lying "crying over the buyer telling the truth" cheapskate, you know what YOU did Mikey ;)  You're lying about the PM's too but you fully deserve it IF I did. Guess I get a pass too for you lying and scamming. No one likes a scammer, Ang3l3s and it only takes one time. Like you did me but you aren't even man enough to admit it because you aren't one.

10. Negotiate all fees and conditions before agreeing to buy or sell something
    Paypal, money order and shipping fees should all be negotiated prior to agreeing on the transaction. Addign additional fees after the agreed upon transaction price is not acceptable. Paypal payment fees can be paid by the buyer or seller, negotiate this before hand. Remember, if using Paypal, the "Gift" payment option offers NO PROTECTION to the buyer.

"Finally, we ask that some common courtesy. Only inquire about items if you are serious. Communicate with your buyers/sellers if you have a problem and be sure to leave feedback in the Junkion Feedback section. Feedback benefits everyone involved. If you don't pay, don't send the items promised, or otherwise scam the members of this forum, you will be BANNED immediately, without remorse and with no chance of ever coming back. "

It might pay you to read the rules, I followed them. You are the one who broke them and you know it. ;) 

CAUTION: ANG3L3S LIKES TO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN HE SCAMS YOU. YOU'RE THE BAD GUY FOR HIM SWITCHING YOUR TRACKING TO CHEAPO INTERNATIONAL "GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IT'LL TAKE" SHIPPING EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY FOR TRACKING LIKE YOU BOTH AGREED TO BEFORE YOU PAY HIM. :lol 

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012