Lockdown looking for Galvatron (and maybe stinger) theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by dmomhs2k14, Jun 5, 2014.

1. dmomhs2k14

dmomhs2k14 Well-Known Member

Yes this was mentioned in the new tv spot thread already but no one really talked about it, but I think lockdown was in the article looking for galvatrons body. My guess is that he goes there to take galvatrons body and give him a mind of his own somehow, BUT NOT THROUGH MEGATRON. That scene we saw with Galvatron in that lab could be either whe they were in the process of making him or when they were doing repairs. If it's when they are doing repairs then that could back me up. Now for stinger, and this part I don't have as much to go off of, but I think trying to pick him up and give him a mind of his own is why lockdown is in Chicago, where KSI is supposed to be headquartered. I might have said Hong Kong or just china in General for this since I think when we stinger in the tv spots that's where he is (I'll look again), but the wrtting in the show room from the trailer was in all English.

Just ask me for clarification on certain points of necessary, I know I wrote a lot.

2. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

I think he's just looking for Prime and Chicago is his last known whereabouts

3. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Speechless.

News Credits:
    He should already have Prime in his possession at that point if Bumblebee is seen jumping off the Nightship in Chicago. He, Cade, and Shane are no doubt going to rescue Optimus and Tessa.

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Basically what you're saying is;
    - Lockdown was in the artic looking for Galvatron
    - Lockdown wants to gives Galvatron sentience after seeing him earlier fighting Prime
    - Lockdown goes to a city for KSI headquarters for the item to give Galvatron sentience

----

As for my thought on that... could be possible however that wouldn't make much sense in my mind. Why would he want to have Galvatron on his side? Why do we see his ship tethered to a building? Something doesn't add up and its making me thing that KSI and Lockdown are working together at one point.

5. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    this.

6. moylan55

Oh okay nevermind then I thought it was from earlier in the movie when LD first gets here. it seems logical he'd go to Primes last known location first

7. dmomhs2k14

dmomhs2k14 Well-Known Member

Yes except for your last bullet, if any of what I said was the case I meant it as though he already had what ever item that would make Galvatron sentient

8. Decepticons

News Credits:
    When Lockdown first gets here, it's more than likely in the Texas scenes. When Cade reactivates Optimus, it probably sends out a signal which both KSI and Lockdown pick up, leading them to that location.

9. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

I'm not exactly sure if Prime was ever deactivated. Besides wouldn't Prime still have energon in him? Wouldn't that have given away his position a lot earlier?

10. ComfyDeathshot

ComfyDeathshot Sir Sarcasm

News Credits:
    This.

11. ComfyDeathshot

News Credits:
    Was he just taking a nap?

12. sawwheeler

If he was trying to hide, he wouldn't have to deactivate himself, if anything that would leave him more vulnerable, I think he would just have to stay in vehicle mode.

13. ComfyDeathshot

News Credits:
    Then why does Cade have to jump start him to life? I don't think he cares how vulnerable he is, not at this point in time. Plus, if he was not deactivated then KSI would be able to just track him down, Prime being reactivated is what draws KSI and Lockdown. This is just my guess of course.

14. sawwheeler

Who said Cade did jump start him? Maybe that's how all Transformers react when people attempt to jump start them. I mean they look like human vehicles but they are still Cybertronian, we'll just have to wait and see really.

15. Decepticons

News Credits:
    Probably went into stasis to prevent being detected and killed.

16. moylan55

I think it was the Super Bowl spot? it's pretty clear that Cade is jump starting/reactivating/waking up Prime in some way

17. ComfyDeathshot

News Credits:
    Exactly.

18. sawwheeler

I really don't think that means much, it could just be a normal Cybertronian reaction. I'm not saying you're wrong, this is just what I believe.

19. moylan55

Well if he's not been deactivated in some way why would he be getting towed? If he just chose to go into vehicle mode he could drive around and hide right? I know anything is possible I just don't see the evidence to back up what you're saying right now

20. sawwheeler

I don't think Trucks driving themselves are exactly inconspicuous.