Lock and load! Time to shoot some spooky ghost girls!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Apr 8, 2010.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

F.3.A.R accounment trailer! :D 

IGN Video: F.E.A.R. 3 PlayStation 3 Trailer - Announcement Trailer

I've a total sucker for both FEAR titles and I'm already hyped up to see this trailer, Alma... check... Spooky soldier guys... Check... guns? CHECK!

One wee thing Im concerned about is that I dont see Monolith anywhere as part of the development. I also hope that the First Encounter Assault Recon unit shows up this time and we get to see the FEAR Pointman make a come back. Sorry if my comments make no sense, but they're plot heavy to the 1st FEAR game.

Wooo! Cant wait!

2. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Well, extremely minor spoilers:

You actually play as Point Man AND Paxton Fettel, both the protagonists of this game. Crazy huh?
    It'll have co-op too, where first person is Point Man, and second is Fettel.

Also it's being overseen by John Carpenter... so hopefully it's nothing like his last game.

Another article I read said it was being made by Day 1 studios in collaboration with Monolith, so we'll see.

I LOVED 1, and I bought 2 a little while ago on a sale but just havn't had time to play it yet. It's funny, earlier today I was thinking that I need to play it. This just lit a fire under my ass to do so.

And I had NO idea what your title was going to be referring to :lol  I was more expecting a new Fatal Frame game than FEAR.

3. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

This is very good news.

4. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Yeah man! I read a article on who the two playable characters are, I'm got so giddy when I saw the Point Man make his return and the other character is a... OMFG what the ****!?!?! That's so twisted and amazing! I get dibs on the Point Man though! :p 

5. Keroshino

Keroshino OOGA, OOGA, OOGA-CHAKA!!!

News Credits:
    F.E.A.R 3?!
    Oh HELL F-ING YEAH!!!! :D 
    I will so be there "Day 1"...Fettel FTW