Local toy thrift store find

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1Prowl, Apr 19, 2011.

1. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Autobot Strategist

There's a toy store in Romney about 15 minutes outside of Lafayette, IN that sells a ton of old toys, some in package but mostly loose figs. Found these puppies for $2.99 each.

Little chrome wear on Groove's arms, and a rusty screw on his chest. Other than that, a hell of a deal, I think. There was also a gold corvette that I think is a Gobot, but not sure. Off to Welcome to TFU.INFO The Alpha Trion and Omega Prime of Transforming Toys - www.tfu.info I think

Attached Files:

2. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

Looks like you scored G1 Groves & G1 First Aid. You should take pics of their robot modes so people can be sure what you scored.

3. G1Prowl

Oh, I'm well aware that I got Groove and First Aid. Also that Gobot was apparently Stinger.

4. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

None the less, nice find. :thumbs2: 

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    got rotf prime for 99 cents, missing parts, but a buddy hooked me up. alt jag ravage as well, looks good in car mode beside my complete one

6. G1Prowl

Over the years of going there, I've found (but not necessarily purchased) Cybertron Excellion, BW Tigatron, G1 Bluestreak, a ton of those SFC/HOC PVC figs, TIT Scourge, a RID Prime cab, several other Gobots and TFs that I can't remember off the top of my head, and my brother snagged me a Micromaster Stormcloud from that joint.