LOC wave 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by KA, Apr 21, 2006.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got em from the same wave that shortround and repugnus came out in (finally!).

[​IMG]

megatron: cool recolor.

soundwave: very cool bot mode, with legs proportionately bigger than the regular size one, which i thought too skinny. however, a biyatch to transform. the legs! THE LEGS!

red alert: while simplistic, its... okay, actually. still fun but kinda weird that his missile is in power link mode.

vector prime: the stinker of the group. decent bot mode but the head is not hidden in alt mode. all it needed was a neck joint. sigh. a boring design made worse by poor engineering.

(also, the titanium guys came out together with these guys. i'll be passing em up, but will at least pick up unicron. he kinda looks like he's bowling.)

2. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i like the megs.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    KA, I think they said that the contiuance of titaniums (3 AND 6 inch) depended on the success of ALL of them :(  which means if we want to get more of the transforming ones we'll have to get the crap ones too!

and btw, congrats you lucky bastich

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    To me Red Alert is the stinker of this bunch.. Others were fine and dandy like sweet sweet candy..