Minor/Repaint: LOC Dirge

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by REDLINE, Mar 28, 2006.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Soundwarp surprised the hell outta me yesterday; I hear a knock on the door, and its the mailman. I was like, "WTF?" I've only got the GF Soundblaster at large and he's not due in for a few weeks yet.... holy hell, its from SW in Australia! :lol  I head to the room and cut open the box, and 'lo and behold, a nifty note from him updating me and his situation, and two dyed loc Starscreams... the first is a tangerine color with all his pins removed cause the one I have is yellow (which is unlike my WST and my Ehobby), the pins are out so I can just swap my already painted limbs with this one to have a proper lil guy... and 2) a blue one with brown arms so I can paint myself a Dirge! :rock  SW I don't know how the hell I can repay you mate, I didn't even know you'd shipped these, only that you'd been dyin them... I didn't pay you??? :eek:  anyway, I went to town painting this guy last night and today... he has more paint aps than any LOC, cause I wanted it done right. I've painted a stripe on the inside of the legs like the GF EZ version of Starscream except that its both red AND white, red and white on the shoulders, painted the upper legs, feet, hands, shoulders and bits of the chest in black, red and white strips on the tailfins, silver and red on the knees, gold on the shoulderpods, red on the chest, silver on the chestguns, silver on the shoulders. Here's some robot-mode pics, including one with G1 Dirge, and one with the SDCC LOC Skywarp. Oh yeah, I even painted his eyes red, and was THAT ever a bitch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Andy

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That looks great.:thumb 

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's hot...

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Looks great, Andy! Can we see the alt mode?

5. REDLINE

News Credits:
    sure, I can take some pics of that today, I just wanted to give it som emore time to dry first :thumb 

Andy

6. REDLINE

News Credits:
    OK, I took pictures of the alt mode. doesnt seem too many people are all that interested in LOCs *L*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Andy

7. Superquad7

News Credits:
    That looks really nice, Andy! Great work! Are you making all of the Seekers?

8. REDLINE

News Credits:
    well, not really. I made a sunstorm already and now dirge.. I have starscream, the limited clear ghost starscream, sdcc skywarp, I made a thundercracker and now they're gonna release a real one, and I have the botcon ramjet, so thrust is the only one I'm missing.

Andy

9. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Sounds like you need to get to work on Thrust then! ;)