2D Artwork: LiveJournal Icons/Singatures

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Witwicky Camaro, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    (Kinda Messed up with the Thread Title as you've notced. I mean "LiveJournal Singatures/Headers")

Anybody know where I can find some LiveJournal made Transformer Singatures/Headers from the 2007 Film, like mine? I've tried looking for them on Google, but they've less than helpful and the only one I've been able to find the one I have now (and one for Capt. Lennox) and others I found might exceed the size requirement for Signatures and Headers.

This Sucks.

In Other News I found this website. Its got some nice TF:TM (1986) Icons available. http://delectableoomph.com/transformersljicons.html

2. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

The only other thing I could suggest is if you have any photo editing software(like photoshop or even paint probably) you can edit your own and size them up to 100x100.

3. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    I did some from the 1st trailer in my LJ icon journal, decept_icons but I'll admit, I severely suck at updating on there.

Anything specific you want though? I'll make ya one if you want :) 

4. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:

Heaven's light done shine down upon my little robotic head, yes please! [Calms down]. Yeah, that would be very nice, thank you. You refer to LiveJournal Icons or Signatures or Headers?

Well if its just for Icons (or Signatures/Headers, I hope) a Hot Rod Signature (or Icon) would be nice.... (ducks for cover) don't kill me!

5. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    So what's the sitch? Earlier I had come to the website searching around and when I clicked on a thread I had posted on I got a Big Red Notice below my post instead of my Singature, telling me that I my sig was tool large in the KB Department. :confused:  Was there a change I don't know about, 'Cause it really threw off the balance of my Icon and Sig blending. If you've noticed I've got a completely new look.