Customs: LIVE AND AWESOME: TTT and eNcliNe

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by encline, May 3, 2010.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hahaha..knew the title would get you here.

It is interesting the the paths we go down and how sometimes certain people just sick around, even though you are worlds apart. TTT and I have quite a few things in common. 1st, our eye for seeing the beauty, story, and grace in the out right destruction of figures. It adds an element that only "real life" could achieve. Second, our fist commissions were to the same great client! Who we know cherishes our art!

TTT and I have kept in contact for around 3 years. We got to meet in person a few months ago when I was in Victoria. Well, today, we had the pleasure of sharing the "stage" and the ULTIMATE TOY AND HOBBY SHOW in Victoria, BRITISH COLUMBIA!

I am no stranger to airbrushing at shows where thousands of people walk by, stop, and then you get to chat it up!!! But this was anther cool event share with TTT. OUR FIRST LIVE DEMO OF FISTOM FIGURE PAINTING, WITH ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL ARTIST!!!!

TTT is a great guy and I am glad to know him. I really look forward to working with him at the next show in October!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you are interested in seeing the full story, all the pics, and the video coverage of the TOY show, click on my sig and sign up for my news letter!

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  2. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice you wear the same type of gloves i do!

3. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    I am jealous, good sir.
    TTT has been a great friend to me & someday I hope to meet him in person.
    Looks like you guys had a blast.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I am honored to be able to say the same things here about TTT. I still remember when he started TF customs here in Radicons :)  Some of my favorite times were logging on, and having a pm sitting in my inbox from him with a "sneak peak" of what he'd been working on. It's also been a pleasure watching his work grow from "great" to "AWESOMELY great" :) 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I am honored to be able to say the same things here about TTT. I still remember when he started TF customs here in Radicons :)  Some of my favorite times were logging on, and having a pm sitting in my inbox from him with a "sneak peak" of what he'd been working on. It's also been a pleasure watching his work grow from "great" to "AWESOMELY great" :) 

There are several other artists here that I've had similar experiences with, I'm thankful to say. :)