Non-TF: Live Action Style 1/6 Scale Cammy Figure

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Hot Toys Movie Cammy.

I loved that part of the new live action Street Fighter movie when Cammy (played by an impressively toned Amanda Seyfried) came up from the water near the dock of the Shadoloo base when her team was planning to eliminate Bison. She dropped her backpack, took off the flippers and put on her boots, kicked some henchman ass with style, then fired that grappling hook and scaled the tower, which led to that awesome fight with her and Juri.
    That was when she finally completely looked like Cammy and it was such a treat to Cammy fans like myself!

Of course this isn't actually a Hot Toys movie Cammy figure and sadly there is no good Street Fighter Live action movie that gets the characters somewhat right.
    This is just my custom live action Cammy figure.

Gloves, gauntlets and hat were sculpted by me, wetsuit was made by SithlordMacguyver and specially resewn by him to have the high hips so it would work better for Cammy, and I made the harness and leg strap with pouch from some straps and a pouch I had. Body is the TBLeague S23-B body.
    I also painted the scar on her cheek.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Preventer

Preventer Well-Known Member

The custom looks great, but you really caught my attention with this mention of another Street Fighter movie. Is it the same team that made the Assassin's Fist prequel movie a few years back???

EDIT: I somehow managed to jump over the second paragraph completely. My bad! Still a fantastic custom.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  3. Wardog01

Wardog01 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Um.... when did Amanda Seyfried play Cammy? Honestly asking, cause I don't remember anything like that at all.

4. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

If ya read past the first small paragraph of the OP that is answered. :p 

This is just a custom of what I wish we'd get to see in a Street Fighter movie.

5. Spyne98

Spyne98 Host of the Rock Nerd Radio Show

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks awesome!