Little idea needs help

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rhinox007, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

I have some kind of idea that Starscream wants to gain control of the Decepticons (again). To do this he creates a virus that mutates the transformers to humans.

Now the problem is, I dont realy know how he makes it and what the autobots going to do.

The only thing I already know is that the Decepticons are going to cooperate with the Autobots to eliminate Starscream.

If somebody knows an idea please tell me

2. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

that's not a lot to start with...
    what,more specifically are you going for?

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Starscream takes control over the Decepticons. He makes a virus and many Autobots mutate into human beings. The Deceptions strangly dislike this and cooporate with the Autobots to find a cure and destroy Starscream.

I'm planning to bring Unicron into the story and a new race of transformers. and they work for Starscream.

4. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I'm not going to tell you what should happen in your story (thats your job! :D  ), but you're going to writing this in a science fiction universe and space is a really big place. Also, Starscream, despite popular belief, is quite intellegent, ever recall the episode where Jetfire appears? Starscream mentions that he knew Jetfire because they're both apart of the same SCIENTIST team. Starscream has got some science skills.

I hope this may -spark- some inspiration and light your darkest..... writers block.

5. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Thanks for saying that they were on the same sience team, it gave me a great idea.

but I still dont know how to put Unicron in the story, it's very important and I'm not telling why

6. Dark Law

Dark Law Well-Known Member

Yeah, people seem to forget that Starsceam; whilst a coward, braggart, muntanist (Not Traitor, least not G1. His Armada self was) he was also quite intellgent and crafty. Remember he did basicly create the Combaticons and with them almost took over the Decepticons. So he is capable of successful schemes. Though in most cases he's true major flaw is always what gets him in the end. He's cocky. And right when he thinks he's won and no one can stop him, and is confortable and assured in victory, is when he's most vulerable to defeat.

7. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

The last thing you said about most vunerable in defeat, can be quiet yousful, thanks