Little big planet, info.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by MacrossFA19, Apr 4, 2009.

1. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    Can someone please describe, and maybe provide some info on this game. I have searched it through google and you tube. As it is, it looks great, as well as lots of fun. But from what I have read, there isn't a campaing/game mode? You have to make all your own levels?(I just want to start it and play) Also I read that you can add other characters, like the God of war, and star wars characters. Can somebody please fill me in on this game? I really don't want to rent it or buy it not knowing what its about, or what its gaming value is. Thanks.

Mac

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Probably one of the most FUN games I've played...ever. I mean it is just plain fun, and very very charming. Love it.

Your info is quite...off as well.

There is a fairly decently sized campaign mode (which can also be played cooperatively) with levels all made by the game's development team (and they are for the most part better than the vast majority of user made content you will come across).

There's also a very in-depth level designer, the game provides a slew of tutorials that I highly recommend watching (both for the humor in them and the fact that you'll probably stumble a good bit trying to make a level if you don't, hell you'll do a lot of trial and error even if you do watch them). You can upload levels online, play other people's levels, rate them, etc.

And you don't add other characters exactly...you can download different outfits that change the appearance of your sack person, some of which are based on other franchises (i.e. Kratos from God of War). Though some of the costume packs were given out as bonuses for preordering, and the codes for them would only work once so some of them you won't be able to get anymore, at least not easily.

3. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Excellent game. Check out the official thread of awesome here.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also the Metal Gear Downloadable content includes another campaign mode with its own little story and levels, single or multi player, complete with new "guns"

5. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

It's fun and frustrating. I hate the way sackboy controls. Awsome game but I'm not sure if it was $60 awsome.

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i have to admit its the game i play the least

its fun and stuff but i get bored with it pretty quickly personally

*shrug*

7. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    It's a great game to play with the Wifey ;) . We're 2 levels away from the platinum trophy and it's got fantastic replay value.