List of Transformers that may appear in the Second movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Michael_Prime_2K7, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

Autobots:

Rodimus Prime
    Ultra Magnus
    Arcee
    Aerial Bots
    Dinobots

Decepticons:

Constructicons
    Soundwave
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Astrotrain

2. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    according to who? no offense.

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Or any character from the TF universe?

4. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Need some sources man.

5. X-Brawn

X-Brawn Well-Known Member

Arcee was supposed to be in the first movie, but the response to her being in it wasn't great. Also Ironhide >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (times infinity) Arcee.

Rodimus Prime? What, does Prime die in THIS movie too? Boo.

Ultra Magnus: That I could see and would very much like to see.

Aerialbots: Why? Not that I have anything against Silverbot & Co, but too soon.

Dinobots: The only one anyone cares about is Grimlock, and if he's not in by Movie 2, a few people are going to be pissed off.

Soundwave: I would be shocked and appalled if he's not in 2.

Thundercracker & Skywarp: Unless they're drastically different models from Starscream, why? (Same argument for G1. Yeah, Skywarp could teleport, but he did this exactly 2 times in the series.)

Astrotrain: Blitzwing or Octane would make better choices IMO. Tank/Fighter plane would be a good offensive alt mode, Gas Truck/Airliner would make a good disguise, but Space Shuttle/Freight Engine is not only an unrealistic alt, but everyone behind the movie decreed "No mass shifting" and a Space Shuttle is WAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than a Freight Engine. Hell you could fit a Freight Engine (or Devastator according to TFTM) in a Space Shuttle.

6. Michael_Prime_2K7

Like I said MAY appear in the next movie.
    I know people on the inside.

7. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Pfft. Yeah right, dude.

8. Michael_Prime_2K7

Don't be hasty Incepticon the first movie hasn't even debuted yet.

9. Michael_Prime_2K7

Arcee was supposed to be in the first movie, but the response to her being in it wasn't great. Also Ironhide >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (times infinity) Arcee.

Rodimus Prime? What, does Prime die in THIS movie too? Boo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Killing Prime would not be good for the franchise this time around, unless it would add up to something. But I don't forsee it happening.

Hot Rod, Rodimus etc. he would be good to have in the movie. Not Dick Gautier playing him, Judd Nelson. Again.

10. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Exactly my point. The first movie hasn't even come out yet - yet here's another thread of someone already speculating/hoping who could be in a sequel that may or may not even happen. Pulling random names out of a hat as so-called possibilities is a no-brainer, not to mention extremely premature.

Add to that some common sense. Judging by the way they chose the first movie's characters, do you really think they're going to turn around and drop in 5 Dinobots, 5 Aerialbots, 6 Constructicons, a triple changer, another character with the name "Prime" and 2 more seekers? Thinking that upwards of 20 new fully rendered CGI characters will be added to what's left of the current crop is as inane as thinking Unicron is going to show up in Part 2.

And please, forego the bullsh*t about supposedly knowing people "on the inside" in future posts. NO ONE is fooled by that, especially not when it's coming from someone that has all of 4 posts under their belt - all of which are basic fan wankery talking about completely unrealistic character choices for sequels that aren't even in development yet. Maybe wait a year AFTER the first movie is out and then try again.

11. Michael_Prime_2K7

And please, new guy, forego the bullsh*t about supposedly knowing people "on the inside" in future posts. NO ONE is fooled by that, especially not when it's coming from some that has all of 4 posts under their belt - all of which are basic fan wankery talking about completely unrealistic character choices for sequels that aren't even in development yet. Maybe wait a year AFTER the first movie is out and then try again.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa dude a little snippy aren't ya ?

Also, I'd be more careful with who you tell knows what about who. Because you don't know me. Let it go.

You seem to have plenty of knowledge on what takes place on this board and the lil' bit you have provided to you by other sources on the whole thing. This is a for fun message board, not a battle field so don't bitch, rant and piss your alpha male garbage on someone who can careless about it.

12. dkrolickm

dkrolickm Beast Wars Predacon

Ebay:
    ....GASP.... your Michael Bay!!!!!:dunce 

13. Michael_Prime_2K7

Oh yeah Michael Bay in da houz..

lol

sure dude.

:lolol 

14. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    HE TELL ME.

anyways, I'm positive you don't know what you're talking about, just because you listed the dinobots. since the movie is REALLY pushing the whole "robots in disguise" thing, the dinobots don't make any sense at all. There's no way they'll be in the movies. Hell, disguise or not, the dinobots don't make sense.

15. Michael_Prime_2K7

anyways, I'm positive you don't know what you're talking about, just because you listed the dinobots. since the movie is REALLY pushing the whole "robots in disguise" thing, the dinobots don't make any sense at all. There's no way they'll be in the movies. Hell, disguise or not, the dinobots don't make sense.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously don't read very well or have suck-ass comprehension. Where in there did I say THEY WOULD APPEAR ?

Next of all whether the dinobots are in it or not really isn't our choice.

I liked the dinobots because they were a comic relief to the story line and thats what they are good for. Remember the first transformers movie ?

You waste your time bitching. Try something more productive like smashing your face on the keyboard.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, from what I've read, this thread is supposed to get people talking about who they would like to see in the sequel. Ok, the only two that I can think of that I would love to see would be Skywarp, but giving him different jet and bot modes from Screamer, and Soundwave. Other than that, It doesn't really matter to me. I'm not trying to bitch, but when you say you know insiders, show us some kind of proof, but if you can't, don't bother mentioning it. People like to see proof, believe me, I'm one of them. Peace out.

17. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    At the very beginning of your thread someone pointed out it was way to early to know anything about the sequal, at which point you countered that with "You know people on the inside" which implies you claim you have insider information, and we should beleieve everything you say as fact. That's when.

No, it's not our choice but since they've taken many other liberties with the upcoming movie to make it "realistic" I highly doubt they'd have gigantic robot dinosaurs running around. Things could change for sequels, but I'm not counting on it.

Calm down dude.

18. Poho

News Credits:
    n0oB.

19. Michael_Prime_2K7

I know you mean no disrepect. That's good with me. I already know I come off as the next Joe as claiming to know people. Oh well, nothing can really be done about that, so I just let it roll off. I thought you could tell what you know here without the hard up press of proof and so forth. I guess I was wrong, I'll live. However some people here need to let it go because getting bent out of shape just isn't worth it.

20. Poho

News Credits:
    though most of us are nice and polite, the people on this board are very stubborn and hard to please. on these boards you really have to be able to back yourself up, because there are a lot of smart wankers here who are more than willing to rip you to pieces.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.