List of Takaratomy's new products

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gaokaiser, Jul 4, 2009.

1. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    Personally i think it may be battle damaged "busted" up optimus, i mean he really got damaged in the movie....

Thats just my opinion. And i am most likely wrong...

2. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    that's a possibility. We did see a damaged version of Voyager Prime for TF1.

3. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I have Robo-Vision Prime, but I've been hoping for a complete remold like they did with the leader version for ROTF.

with his trademark 2 cannons he used in the game and in the movie.

4. alien

alien Command

Fucking awesome! Blaster Prime...... Takara will make in chrome part on both blaster...?

5. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Apparently, Buster Prime has no faceplate (mouth showing) and has pieces on his back that form his gun.

6. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

What?
    Where's this from?

7. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    It's the thread "Buster Optimus Prime". There are pics and everything.

8. G0M3Z!!??'

G0M3Z!!??' Member

Aww !!
    Does that mean that Legends Devs wont be out till december or maybe even January!!??
    I really wanna get legends devs soon!!:D 

9. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That would be a new toy, then, not a remold. "Remold" or "retool" is used to refer to figures on which some parts have changed from the original, not all of them. An example would be Movie 1 Deluxe Concept Camaro Bumblebee -- its remolds are Stealth/Premium BB, RotF Preview BB, and (most extensively) Cannon BB.

10. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm waiting for those 2 cone-heads too!

Oh man...I do hope Takara give us Devastator!

11. sparktower

sparktower More shelves plz

Ebay:
    Glad the Encore series lives! But...I just saw ROTF Human Alliance Sam and Bee for sale today in Osaka, albeit at a super-specialty store and for about 7000 yen. It looks pretty good, but I'll wait for the the release date to catch up so the price comes down.

12. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Encore Skids is real disappointing. I was hoping Encore would continue to be as daring and innovative as it seemed to be (Sky Lynx, Omega, Metroplex) and continue to give us stuff that hasn't been reissued before.

Previous Skids' reissues are common on ebay (for a decent price), so I don't know why anyone is getting excited over this.

My TFC Skids (with nicer packaging to boot) will do just fine for me.

13. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    It's better than the line ending altogether. And it's good if you prefer the retro style of the Encore packaging. No need to be disappointed. For every Omega Supreme life gives you, you also get a Hoist.

But I'm also happy with my TFC version. If I had the TRU version I'd swap it out for the Encore, to get the packaging and a spring in the missile launcher.

Who knows, maybe this version will have blue eyes like Trailbreaker and Hoist Encores do.

14. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

If this "Buster Prime" isn't some sort of discounted Power Up Prime/Prime-Jetfire Combo, rather than paying $45 ea for Leader Prime and Jetfire = $90 for one toy (or if they don't make some sort of cheaper version of the kicka$$ Prime we all saw in the movie), then Mr. Hasbro should be kicked in the teeth. I'm a grown man and I don't want to pay $90-$100 on one toy for myself, let alone parents buying for their kids. And after kicking Mr. Hasbro's teeth out, he should be given an atomic wedgie for the lame ROTF Voyager Prime they pushed out. What kind of crap was that? Before I saw the movie, and saw the ugly toy, I'm like "Oh, I guess Prime gets a new paint job and did away with the flames." Nope.

Hey Hasbro, just make a Voyager Prime and Jetfire that combine, or sell ONE single Power Up Prime for at least under $50! Pricks.

Let's be honest, THAT'S what we want (ok, Power Up Prime is what I want anyway), not 18 different versions of Bumble Bee.

15. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

We didn't know when this thread was created and most of the discussion took place, but we do now know that Buster Optimus is just the Leader with a new gun. Search for the thread for details.