List of new Items for power of the primes & Bumblebee Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Toonstrack

Toonstrack Titan Master

DANG, now dont know if I should wait for Studio series Ironhide or go for Masterpiece.... I mean obviously the Masterpiece will be better but..... the price...

Screw it. RIP my wallet, I cant miss Ironhide, hes by far my favorite Autobot in the films and G1.

• Like Like x 3
  2. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

You are the kind of fan I despise so much I'd actually curse at.
    "Oh no, Hasbro is making toys for kids (their main demographic) and i'm angry they aren't catering to 'us'; aka old age fanboys who want everything to be what we want and get angry when a company makes things for kids instead."
    Hasbro is doing a great job making gimmicks their main demographic enjoys and that even adult fans like me get a kick out of (One Steps have engineering leagues over the average G1 figure). They don't need to get on their knees and suck the nostalgic fanboys gunbarrels, they're making pretty great toys. We've gotten great stuff and now kids deserve the same treatment.
    Now granted, Bee Movie toys to your liking will be in the Studio Series since the film will have a smaller Robot cast. I'm still insanely tired of crying babies who have nothing better to do then whine that the company wont bow to them. Kids are getting good and fun gimmick toys and you're getting the Studio Series (which is in a similar style to Generations and is actuslly branded as a subline of Generations) and Movie Masterpiece figures. Sounds fair to me.
    Don't get so worked up over gimmick toys existing just because they arent made for you and you dont get a kick out of them, and just be happy there is something for everyone.

• Like Like x 10
  3. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Ron Swanson

News Credits:
    If my granny got me anything from Transformers, I'd cry tears of joy.

Mainly because she'd be alive, having passed away some 15 years ago.

But also because she cared enough to know I like Transformers.

Plus, it's my granny.

• Like Like x 8
  4. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Its said to here such happened to you man. I lost my granny in 2011 and I'll never get out over it. I feel for you man.