List of horrible eBay buyers

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Moonstreaker, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    We have one for sellers, well it's about time the buyers got one too. You know thetype I'm talking about. The person that is such a PITA that you would have rather sold it at a loss to someone else just so you didn't have to deal with the jerk.

2. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Lol. ID LOVE to hear one.

3. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    asiafan33

She is your typical flate rate shipping and handling cry baby....on roids. I explained to her it's called "shipping and handling" for a reason. The box, bubble wrap, and gas I use to get to the postoffice/ups aren't free. Flat rate of $6.50 clearly stated in auction. She waited 6 days to pay and I shipped the item 2 days later. All pissed off about the charges because she didn't get the item for 3 weeks and blaimsit on me for not shipping priority mail. Well not my fault you waited 6 days to pay, and then went on vacation and had your mail held. Then got sick when you returned and didn't pick up your mail for another week. I even e-maild her when I saw in the tracking info that a note had been left after a delivery attempt...just to be sure she got the note. She of course tryed to play the "I'll leave you negative feedback" card, but I don't give in to that crap. Leave what ever feedback you like.

Those of you who have bought from me through Junkeon and eBay know that I am more than fair and easy to deal with. Some people are impossible to please though.