List of Bad eBay Buyers

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by UnicronHound, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JinSaotome

JinSaotome Banned

Ebay:
    Add warmachine1982 to the list. Recently won my custom Hot Rod and never paid. Alos tried to win my Shock Wave as well wanting me to ship them together. Turns out he's just tying up people's custom auctions because he won Hugo's Sentinel Prime and never paid for it either, as shown in his feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for warmachine1982

2. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    valzrizzx:
    Paid for his auctions, thankfully, but was a royal pain in the ass when it came to shipping - he's in Malaysia and if you're shipping 18 lbs worth of TFs from the US to Malaysia, news flash...it's going to be expensive no matter what. But he just couldn't accept that for some reason. He finally relented when I A) threatened to cancel the sale and relist and B) offered him a slight shipping discount out of my pocket, since he DID buy $300+ worth of items.

Might be adding a couple no-pays in the coming days too, I have a couple cases open.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Just lost the case!!

Shows how much they care about sellers.

I am done with them due to this.

4. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    reflectornn

yet another no feedback loser that bids, wins, and DOESN'T pay. This time though it has me extremely pissed off. That's $332 I could've used. Now because of him I'm banning all bidders with less than 100 feedback.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    autobot6901

hit me with an offer on a BIN listing for a beast wars metals depth charge...no contact...then contacts me after the unpaid item case automatically opened at the end of day 4 to tell me he will pay me on the 15th of this month.

i am going to just let the the case close and NPB strike his ass since he did not bother to ask if i would wait 15+ days for payment....

6. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    predaking30

like an idiot I let myself to be fooled into allowing him to avoid a NPB strike on one of the two auctions he won, I opened a case on one of them thankfully. DO NOT deal with this ass monkey, he'll claim someone hacked his paypal and then say give him a week, then another week, then he says he'll pay by money order, and by the time all is said and done you miss out on reporting the ass monkey.

7. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    horo-horo.

Won two items, didn't pay within 6 days after multiple invoices sent, so I opened up an unpaid item case. Still no contact after 4 days, got fed up and closed the case, relisting the items.

A couple days later, got an angry message from them about relisting the items, saying that I couldn't do that, they didn't have internet for 4 days, should have e-mailed them, etc. Well, didn't HAVE their e-mail AND had tried to contact them on eBay multiple times. Plus, if they didn't have internet...how would they have gotten the e-mail? Smartphone? Then they could have paid too. And so on.

Made me get a lot more selective about selling to international buyers.

Might have another couple soon too. waiting on two more unpaid item cases (one is a zero feedbacker that joined eBay August 2nd, grrr).

8. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    gardenoforchid

If you're read my recent sales posts on here, I needed new glasses that weren't covered and sold a few things to cover it. He bought my Warbot Defender and Valkyrie. Listing clearly stated payment was due 3 days after close. To this day, still hasn't paid. I opened up a dispute, which closes on Monday. He/She sent me a patronizing e-mail saying they would "Try" to pay soon. Well, I'll try not to be blind w/o my glasses, but that doesn't look like it's happening.

EDIT: He DID eventually pay, but it was over a week after and sent no communication. So I guess he's not a deadbeat, just slow and doesn't bother communicating with seller. Just wanted to be fair here

9. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    100 Feedback? Thats going to cut out a lot of good buyers.

10. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Actually I haven't set my customer requirements yet, I'm waiting until my big items come up, Boxed G1, G1 City Bots, etc

11. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    So after all this the buyer was supposed to send it back to me 2 weeks ago and failed to do so.(ebay paid for shipping)

After a hour on the phone they reversed the decision and i got my $90 back.

So 30 days of bullshit crap,held funds and headaches later the sellers win one.

Just a reminder dtoys2011(he/she has 2 other accounts with the same name but different years)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    If a seller wins the case, ebay doesn't get money from fees, and they lose out. If you notice lately, it's all about the buyers. Buyer protection this, buyer advantage that... More people buy, more eBay rakes in on fees.

13. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

Winning

14. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:

is that the name of the buyer, or what?

15. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    awesome...FTW laziness is the karma payback...

freaking sad that they win the case (get their $$$ back from you illegally...i say that case had no merit from the start since they left positive feedback ) and then they are too lazy to mail the damned item back with tracking to you...

16. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    They told me feedback is useless during a dispute/claim.I left it first(which sellers should do) and was only able to leave a comment on his feedback to me warning people.

So i stopped leaving feedback till the buyer does and i know a case isn't coming(that way i can blast them with a positive negative it it happens again)

Sellers need to be able to neg buyers:mad 

17. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Is it just me or has eBay increased the holding period on funds when you sell an item?

18. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    It depends. Feedback, how many sales you make, etc...

It also depends on your "star" rating. If you get less than four stars, they hold money.

19. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

That really sucks, especially if someone needed the money from a sale right away.

I don't even have a detailed seller rating.

20. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    chachingbaby!

Never paid for one of my items.