List Of Autobots that were stationed at the battle of autobot city

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tripticon, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripticon

Tripticon Banned

This thread includes onscreen and offscreen characters. The only thing that confuses me is sunstreaker and hound was seen with kup at the roadblock then later with prime. We see sunstreaker copiloting the shuttle and hound was not seen in the shuttl but later we see him outside the shuttle but by telling by where he was standing it looked like he was disembarking from the shuttle Dont include any other charcters like optimus and the dinobots who were stationed at cybertron but were in the battle. I know the only characters we saw at the city were hotrod,kup,sunstreaker and hound possible animation errors. Bluestreak,huffer,ultra magnus,perceptor,arcee,blurr,springer,blaster,wheeljack,windcharger,grapple. To me when the decepticons attacked and springer said theyw ere outnumbered by the decepticons. Ultra magnus had to alert the others inside the city there was only 4 otheers int he city at the time that did not know cause perceptor,um,arcee,blurr,and springer. There had to been more autobots there. I imagine atleast 15 cause llok at the decepticon count. Megatron,soundwave,starscream,thundercracker,skywarp,dirge,ramjet,thrsut,3 insecticons,6 constructicons,astrotrain,and blitzwing. The cassetes do not count because they were inside soundwave when they atatcked and when springer said they were outnumbered same with blasters cassetes. Ok so can you guys give me a list of autobots who were at the city when it was attacked.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

3. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Wall of text is hard to read dude, use spaces and paragraphs.

The thing with Sunstreaker and Hound is its just a animation errors, very common with the G1 stuff. I don't think a definitive list exists soley as you can't tell who is there off screen but for those who are on screen I think tfwiki metion it in their article about the movie.

I thought the thread was familar.

4. Tripticon

Tripticon Banned

sorry about the reoccuring thread

5. Tripticon

Tripticon Banned

well there they said inside and outside the city was Hotrod,Kup,Sunstreaker,Huffer,Bluestreak,UltraMagnus,Perceptor,Arcee,Blurr, Mirage,Wheeljack,blaster,Smokescreen,Windcharger,Grapple,RedAlert,Tracks,Sideswipe,Trailbreaker. They forgot hound if he was even there and springer. Even though some of these characters were storyboarded. But still 19 autobots against megatron,6seekers,3insecticons,6constructicons,Astrotrain,and blitzwing thats 19 decepticons against 21 autobots more than enough to counter power the decepticon assault. Even amount and springer said they were outnumbered unless they are talkin about autobots who were only inside the city. Reflector and shockwave are seen at the battle as weel so they could b there but possible animation errors.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  6. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Please use some spaces in your sentences. It makes them more readable and stops you from stretching the forum. :) 

7. Tripticon

Tripticon Banned

sorry about that.

8. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If you didn't get an answer a month ago, it doesn't mean start a new thread until you do get one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.