List of Autobots & Decepticons (Dead or Alive) in the Live Action Universe

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by a.g.e.1, Mar 1, 2009.

1. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

Hey guys. I hope you are all doing well. I've been thinking on this for a long while, just to type up a list of dead and alive Bots & Cons in the Live Action Movie Universe, from the first movie prequel up to Alliance, unfortunately Defiance doesn't count as it is set in the past. I will list some of the new robots who will be appearing in Revenge of the Fallen. I hope this will help you all and it will help us to guess who might be in TF: ROTF.

Just a sidenote guys, even though most of these robots which have appeared in the comics may have not appeared in the movies, I believe that they are used directly for the live action movies. So what I have done is put the comic characters in italic and bold, so everyone will know which characters have appeared in the comics, whether dead or alive.

Autobots:

Alive

Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Arcee, Crosshairs, Clocker, Strongarm, Wingblade, Skyblast, Breakaway, Cosmos, Armorhide, Prowl, Sideswipe, Mudflap, Skids, Jolt, Wheelie, Jetfire and many more that we don't know.

Dead

Jazz, Smokescreen, Cliffjumper(unknown), Grindcore, Warpath, Camshaft, Signal Flare, Elita-One & Air Raid

Decepticons:

Alive

Starscream, Barricade, Scorponok, Thundercracker, Stockade(unknown), Payload(unknown), Soundwave, Ravage, the Constructicons (Demolishor, Hightower, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage & Scrapper), Sideways & the Pretender.

Sidenote: As we all know, Megatron died, but he will return, so he does not count as being dead and the Fallen will most likely be the leader of the Decepticons, above Megatron.

Dead

Frenzy, Blackout, Bonecrusher, Brawl, Dreadwing, Ramjet, Crankcase, Hardtop, Divebomb, Wreckage, Fracture, Gunbarrel, Reverb, Overcast, Jetstorm, Dropkick, Incinerator, Swindle, Dead End.

That's it guys, hopefully I got everybody. In case I missed anyone, you can post it and we can converse about it.

2. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Cybertron itself is pretty much dead, if that counts.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    im guessing most of these are comic charaacters?

4. Spyro

Spyro Banned

Don't forget Decepticon Skywarp and Autobot Landmine. I Don't know if they're dead or alive, though. I think Skywarp is alive, a bit unsure about Landmine.

5. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    how is this the live action universe list if it includes characters that weren't even in the movie(s)?

this list is confusing

6. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Yeah, does Michael Bay even care about material outside of the film? I thought I heard someone say he doesn't.

7. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    i think landmine is a drone and its just landmine not autobot landmine

8. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Cliffjumper was in critical condition, not dead. So don't put him on the casualty list until he's confirmed dead.

9. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

If it doesn't explode he doesn't care :bay 

10. Atlas

Atlas Supreme Commander

News Credits:
    I wouldn't rely on comic prequels. Since they aren't written by the writers of the film you cant say that bots from the comics that died wont show up in the future.

11. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

A majority of them are because most of these characters have shown up in the comics. The way I started the list, dead or alive, I started from the first movie prequel, as well as the first movie up until the characters in the new movie.

I don't know if they have Skywarp in there and the Landmine were drones which were made by Sector Seven and were killed by Wreckage.

I did actually mention that most of these characters range from the first movie prequel up until the second live action movie. Of course not all of them are in the movies, like Wreckage or Cliffjumper, but the way they are used is specifically for the live action universe. For instance, their designs, the way that they were made, their faces, their bodies, of course Hasbro had a hand in it, so the artistes would have to have drawn them to how Hasbro wanted them, so they are designed for the live action universe.

Yep, that's true.

I thought he was dead. After Arcee got knocked down by Starscream and woke up and went after the ship, he most likely would have died.

That's true, but this is more of a process of elimination to see who might turn up in the second movie. And on top of that, you have to admit, the way the comics weave into the movies, they do make a lot of sense.

12. Spyro

Spyro Banned

Don't forget Autobot Salvage.