liokiaser giftset

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by silverstreak70, Aug 11, 2011.

1. silverstreak70

silverstreak70 Well-Known Member

I'm having to put my Liokiaser giftset up for sale. It's been one of the grails in my collection for over 3 years as I absolutely love combiners, but I'm forced to get rid of him now. I'm including several pics so you get a good idea of what the figure and box are like. The figure itself is complete and in excellent shape, no yellowing or discoloration. Killbison does suffer from gps in that his head split in two. I have included a pic of the broken piece in the box. It is about half the size of a fingernail and does not affect display or transformation. I've only transformed the figures one time, from vehicle mode to combiner, and it's stayed that way for the three years I've owned it. All six breastmasters are included and are in great shape as well. The box is another story alltogether. One side of it is missing completely, there is heavy wear and flap creasing, and the plastic on the front is pulling away from the cardboard. I've included several pictures. I'm going to leave this up on the boards for a few days if I don't get any hits or offers before going to ebay. Just don't feel like paying 25% in ebay and paypal fees when I need to money for my mortgage. I'm asking $625 shipped anywhere in U.S. or Canada, but feel free to make an offer or pm me for any questions.

Thanks everyone for your interest, but I've sold it already.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    Good luck with sale. Beautiful set. Easily understand hard set to let go. And would easily sell on ebay for that price and more.

3. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Very nice set, I cant imagine it will take to long or be to hard to get rid of. If no one here bites, I would even recommend ebay I guess, with a best offer option. Just list higher, I agree with mellowmut, worth asking price and more, imo. I think between ebay and paypal its more like 14% ish.. Still horrible, I know;;. Since I technically cant just leave suggestions or compliments here, Ill ask a q too. Does it have paperworks by chance ?

4. silverstreak70

silverstreak70 Well-Known Member

Yeah, paperwork is included.

5. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow what a price!

somebody grab this before I have to!