Liokaiser, Trainbots, Black Zarek, Botcon Others For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Bogatan, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogatan

Bogatan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Update 3/10/08 - The boxed Star Sabre and Complete Liokaiser gone (hopefully).

UPdated 2/10/08 or 10/2/08 depending on your side of the atlantic.
    People want to see the trainbots better so I take pictures. Enjoy
    The full albums here Natagob/for sale Nov 08/Trainbots - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    First up the closest to a complete set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Set with a head
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The third set
    The guy on the right is missing his head.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally the Diaclones. I assume thats what they are. No rub signs and the train fronts are spring loaded weapons on Suiken and Seizan though the front of train piece on doesnt fit on to the body.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Liokaiser and Rescue Force. Album here with extra close ups and stuff.
    Natagob/for sale Nov 08/liokaiser other - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[​IMG]

Dinoking
    [​IMG] missing one of the inner robots and parts of some of the shells and the heads come of the pterodactyl.

I've spent the last year buying things that 2 years ago I never thought I'd see in person let alone own, its been fun, but I just dont have the room anymore so things have to go. I figured I'd start with the items that might help towards Botcon next year if I'm able to go.

I'm open to offers or trade. PM if interested or you have questions.

I do live in the UK so shipping is going to cost a bit (though generally cheaper than shipping from the US to here) and I'm not sure of the Christmas deadline but it's probably getting close if thats a consideration.

I haven't got photos of everything yet so I'll be updating over the next few days.

My feedback thread isn't really worth mentioning but her it is anyway.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/164423-bogatan.html

I have bought/sold and traded with other people on here and TFCC boards and TMUK Hub boards and on ebay with feedback approaching 200. Same username on all those places.

LioKaiser
    I feel greed for owning two of these and is evidence that my last job was paying me far to much money.:) 
    The first is complete and in really perfect condition. At least the toys are box is roughed up state nothing to terrible except for some kind of burn/heat/water damage on the bottom and back corner.

The full album can be found here
    Natagob/for sale Nov 08/LioKaiser Complete - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The only odd thing about the set is Jaruga's weapons are slightly different shades. Could be sun wear or they could have come from to sets. Or I don't know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The other LioKaiser is slightly worse for wear. I've shown the wear in the full album.
    Natagob/for sale Nov 08/lioKaiser Incomplete - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Leozacks face is a little worn and theres a few other bits but the big damage is to Killbison which went the way of all gold plastic toys after I was transforming it for these pictures. I haven't got pics of the damage yet. I did glue it back together and it looks fine. I'm also expecting a replacement to arrive in the next few weeks but till its here I wont know what condition its in.
    This set is also missing the combiner head and Jaruga's weapons. The box is generally a bit more worn than the first but without any large damage.

Trainbots, been trying to put together a set for the last year and now have a load of them including the one in this photo and more down the page. My plan is to keep a set but the rest can go. If I get a good enough offer I'll part with the box though I would like to keep it. I have what I assume are diaclone version of 4 or 5 of the 6 to.

[​IMG]
    I'm open to offers on everything in that shot to.

Most of the larger group shots have close ups in my photobucket here Natagob/for sale july 08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    PM sent

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    :jawdropper:  holy S*** dude 1 Liokaiser is a feat but 2 is godly lol good luck on the sales wish I had the money to buy some of it

4. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    PM Sent

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    PM'd!

6. Ran-neko

Ran-neko Cats rule the WORLD!!

pm'd

Ran

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

8. Bogatan

News Credits:
    Hehe! Technically I have three as I also have the four members of the Rescue force plus a set of KO arms to go with them. They need a head too though.

Forgot to add that I also have loose bagged Botcon figures from 2005 (just the boxset), 2007 and 2008 (A full set of each minus Grimlock).

Also I really dont have any idea of value for a lot of these hence the asking for offers. Either there aren't any on ebay (or sale anywhere) or they seem way over priced. $1200+ for Liokaiser seems somewhat insane. Or they are in different state so I cant compare.

9. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    PMed

10. Bogatan

News Credits:
    Updated with more photos of Trainbots, Liokaiser and Dinoking dudes as requested by various people.

11. Bogatan

News Credits:
    Bump

Liokiaser and Star Sabre are on hold.

12. mysticknight

mysticknight Well-Known Member

pm sent

13. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    For a minute there I thought yessss, Dinoking parts. Then I realized the thread is over two years old. :( 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.