limited edition spiderman 3 metallic repaint?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by ranoobu, Oct 29, 2007.

1. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    Has anyone seen or heard of these?.. looks like another repaint to try and pillage the spidey fans out there...

it's all metallicy and the packaging is reminiscent of the limited edition venoms that they had a while ago...

that whole "black paint limited edition" fiasco put me off... but damn.. spidey is so shiney...

oh... and i saw it at walmart.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

The Spider-Man versions actually came out before the Supermetal Venom figures.

The Spider-Man ML series is probably the better way to go for this stuff anyway.

3. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

Saw These today.. all in all they are pretty UGLY, especially that Sandman... he looks like a christmas ornament

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

There was a metallic black Spidey and Venom before/during the theatrical release. Now there's a follow up assortment of metallic red/blue Spidey, Sandman and Harrygoblin. I miiight've been suckered into one or both Spideys if they were 6"...I have zero interest in the 5" line, just caught the glare from Sandman the other day and took a look.

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Oh, a metallic red/blue one?

I'm curious to see them now, but no way I'd ever get them. I was tempted enough to drop money on the Venom, and I'm not going to repeat that mistake.

Whose bright idea was it to make more 5" Spidey stuff?

6. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

They've been here for weeks. They could coat them in gold and line them with diamonds and they STILL wouldn't sell.