Fan Art: LilFormers Ultimate Prime?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PyroniusRex, Feb 16, 2009.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Hey, he actually did something funny this time ^^

Still stand by what I said, Lil' Formers is a shell of what it was, an unfunny shell. Like Carlos Mencia (though he was never really funny).

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's because he said it better himself!

3. Brawlastator

Brawlastator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It still sucks. He really doesn't have any place to tell someone that they have lazy animation when he did this strip minus Animated Prime and different dialouge a while back.

4. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We don't hate they guy, we're just not fans of what his work has become.

Just to bring it back though: This fucking sucks.

5. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

There are bonus points available to people who know what I ripped off for that lol.

6. Prime Aspect

Prime Aspect Visual Synthesis Engineer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I liked it

Unlike some other folks here who don't seem to understand what satire is about, I enjoyed the strip.

Remember folks: Good humor points out the flaws of things you like. It's not there just to reinforce your existing opinion.

7. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

didnt find this one that great.

8. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Spiderman strip thingy right?

9. Terrorcon Blot

Terrorcon Blot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which is exactly why G1 Optimus is satirizing how heroic and noble he is, dieing for the good fight.

Oh wait.

10. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    But all the strip has become is him pointing out the flaws in things he doesn't like. One of which isn't even a flaw, and it's just the same BS everyone else that hasn't watched Animated says.

11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Not to mention that out of the three movie criticisms in the strip, two of them are a matter of aesthetic opinion that moylan's trying to pass off as fact.

what happened to strips like this one?

12. DieMaus

DieMaus is blawesome

News Credits:
    Ah, gotta love the Jay Pinkerton Spider-Man strips. And anyone who hasn't read his version of the Batman origin strip ("Grab a plate, Commissioner, this man-buffet is OPEN!!") hasn't lived. :D 

13. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    No harm in hating "Movie Prime" but the Animated joke is like he's only seen the original promo image, heck I had that reaction too....but aren't I glad I Gave the show a chance!

14. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

That was hilarious and true! :thumbs2:  :lol  Great work Matt!

15. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    he was voiced by judd nelson in the 85 movie, who also played john bender in the breakfast club(love that movie)

16. MattMoylan

MattMoylan Well-Known Member

I have seen some TF Animated episodes. I had to so I could do some Animated jokes for the Official TF Collectors Club mag. It's definitely low budget, and doesn't hold up against to other shows like Justice League or Teen Titans. I am not talking about the style at all (I don't like it, but I know skilled artists like Sean Galloway designed at least some of them). It is the quality of the animation which is poor. They simply don't use enough frames, it's just so rough and jittery looking.

It seems to make sense that I am not allowed to criticize Animated when you don't like MY strip. It's not like those animators get paid and I do Lil Formers for free or anything. :) 

Did I already do a best Prime strip? I might have but I don't remember it...was it for the magazine?

That's... really all I ever do? I'ts kinda the point of Lil Formers...

17. razorchrist

razorchrist Sniper

No more than all of you fanboy lemmings running around here acting like your OPINION that Animated & the Movie rule is a fact. It isn't a fact. Some like it and some hate it. Just because you don't agree with his opinion and like to start dozens of threads everyday worshipping anything & everything with the word "Transformers" on it doesn't change the fact that Matt (or anyone else) has just as much of a right not to like something as you do to blindly praise it ad nauseum.

Some of you guys really need to spend less time & money buying toys and maybe invest in some balls one of these days. Getting this up in arms about a satirical comic strip that pokes fun at something you enjoy is beyond pathetic. Do you also write letters to Comedy Central & FOX everytime South Park or Family Guy take a jab at race, religion, sexual orientation, movies, actors & music? Doubtful.

18. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    I know it's a matter of opinion. Anyone's free to criticize/praise as they see fit. It just happens that one camp seems to think of it as a right/wrong issue rather than your tea/my coffee issue. Or at least is more vocal about it.

**Actually, no one is allowed to criticize/praise as they see fit. TFW2005.com has board rules and we has our own "Radicons Guidelines and Etiquette". We expect both to be followed here in Radicons. You're free to like and dislike, and even post your comments about your opinions. However, when those opinions and comments are not directed to help an artist, they're prohibited. ~Radicons Staff**

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
  19. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

You win an internet.
    But you win two internets. I still don't know why Bruce Wayne didn't stick with Pipe-Smoking Negro as his secret identity.

20. Brawlastator

Brawlastator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your strips are good. Just not this one. Lots of people love Animated and "The animation is lazy" is the oldest and most unoriginal reason for not liking it.

I'm pretty sure you did one of these. Give me a minute to flip through the magazines.