Like to know how should I post my collections?

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by NemesisPrime 00, May 15, 2009.

1. NemesisPrime 00

NemesisPrime 00 Well-Known Member

Hey All,

I was wondering on how I should post pics of my collections here? I like to get some advice here from some of the member before I start a tread for my collection. OK I've look at alot of collections here and I like alot of the look of the collections that members posted. But I like to see what members really want to see. So I like to get info so I made a little listed. Please pick on the info.

First:

Is do you like to see:

1. Group of figures together or singles pics of one figure at a time like some collection ( which I kinda don't like lol ) anyway please pick one.

2. Is it better for you to see alot of pics at a time or one pics a day ( also like this idea abit ) or a couples pics aday?

3. is it OK to put non transformers pics in the collections ( like Gundam, macross, anime figures, etc... )?

I think that should do it, but if anyone have any other ideas please input, if not all I need is about 10-15 members input on how I should post my collection as I like the members to enjoy looking at it. Please put #1. together or singles pics #2. alot or one ???. Please info thanks. I'll put up the collections pics on Sunday once I've the info. LMK :thumb 

2. s4turn

s4turn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    im a newbie to these boards.. but when I didnt have a proper display case for them

I use to take photo's of groups like the seekers all together, all dinobots, all the 84 cars etc

when you see a big collection with a million transformers all standing behind each other it really doesnt give the same effect imho :D 

3. NemesisPrime 00

So no group pics one count, as I don't have time to do all seekers and all that good stuffs, I don't have a million transformers but I do have a lot of them and other stuffs hahaha. I'll up date this on post 3 until Sunday :

1. Group pics 2 --- Single pics 1

2. alot of pics 1 --- one pics a day 0

3. non-transformers stuffs 0 what going on? only transformers pics here????

4. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Personally, I like to see organized, well displayed collections from a wide angle that shows lots of bots and give a good feel of the collection. Collectors showcase threads with the following don't do much for me.....
    1. Pictures of boxes (MISB) just don't excite me. (Unless of course it's a true gem)
    2. Pictures of plastic tubs overfilled with loose bots.
    3. 100 close up shots of (common) individual bots.

That's just me though... to each his own..

5. frilly toothpick

frilly toothpick Decepticrumb

i totally agree. i personally like themed pics. for example, a pic of all dinobots, or just elite guard figures. or a shit load of shockwaves hanging out together at a bbq drinking coronas. the pics of single bots every couple of days dont do it for me either.

6. NemesisPrime 00

1. Man that to bad as I have alot of Misb/mosc stuffs:D  but will be in the collections pics

2. Your in luck, I don't put stuffs in tubs only on display hahaha

3. me too I don't like taking alot of pics of a singles figures and posting it, what the deal with that :crazy: 

OK so let just say, 2 for group pics, 0 for no single bot pics. Anyway please just give/pick from the 3 questions that is in post 1. Thanks

7. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I would do it the way you want. I did mine in groups of five or six. That way when ever i wanna go look at them, i can see what all i got. Plus I only have 2 little bookshelves of stuff on display and put the rest in storage bins and then rotate them, iin and out. BTW, it's almost time for me to get my movie figs back out.

8. NemesisPrime 00

OK here a little peep at what I have to offer hahaha, so I just want to know if you like what you see so far, or need upclose pics as I can take close up pics for my collection post?:

[​IMG]

9. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    ^ I like how you have them displayed, maybe you could get some closer shots too. But yeah, that's a cool pic. I'm jealous.

10. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Awesome!

11. diaclone_seeker

diaclone_seeker Banned

That picture of that collectionis sweet

12. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Clean & well organized..nice..

13. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just show us how you have them displayed. That's really the best way to show off a full collection. Everyone has seen the individual figures (that's what the Cool Stuff threads are great for) so what makes your Cybertron figures different from mine is how you have displayed.

14. frilly toothpick

frilly toothpick Decepticrumb

ugh... i hate seeing these kind of pictures. j/k you have an awesome collection, and some nice pics. :thumb