Customs: Lightspeed idea?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by whiskeytango, Sep 25, 2008.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

So, after seeing Sculptbots awesome afterburner, i got thinking about the technobots myself. I took a look at Lightspeeds art from Stormbringer, and it made me immediately think of Warmachines WW Sideswipe based off of the Crossover Palpatine. I love the idea of doing this, but it kind of feels like I'd just be completely ripping off Warmachine since they're so incredibly similiar.

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    you could use the same idea, n just mod him up?
    i mean its not really a rip off, he used Crossovers Palpatine as a Sideswipe, nd your using him for a completely diff transformer, sure it will be the same colour, but it will be completely different:) 

3. luke4

luke4 crocon

agreed. that mode works so well for that bot that it wouldnt make sense to not use it.

4. luke4

luke4 crocon

i was thinking... u could use g1 kup and bash the shit out of it if u wanted to...

5. gericault

gericault Well-Known Member

I love the sideswipe, but it always bothered me that there's somethng a bit topheavy about him...maybe if you remoded the cockpit a bit there'd be a way of shortening the chest...
    Anyway, seems like you've got a good idea going! Good luck!

6. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

aswell as using palpatine for light speed i'm sure you could find star wasr cross overs or marvel crossovers to make a full set of technobots.