Lights, Camera, Music!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by OmegaVPrime, Jan 28, 2007.

1. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Before I get into the talking:( Admin, you dont have a spot for music scores, so I considered this a form of art) :D 

I decided that I would a small favor to the fans and make an acoustic version of transformers. I know it sounds a little hippie but youll get around to it. All I ask is for you to listen to a 17 year olds version ^^.....Well ok my mom was a hippie

BTW: IDK if some of you know this, I play 12 string for harmonics what have you, poho might know what I am talking about :D 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76906651&MyToken=3d3791c9-67ce-451b-a058-ee2a4e4b0620

2. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Play more games

News Credits:
    I like it! I always like hearing different interpretations of songs. I can hear a lot of influences in there from other TF music as well. Great job

3. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    Thank you, I was a little worried about the power chords, its hard to press down all at once on a 12 string, but the rest sounded ok, again thanks for the comment :D 

4. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    BTW, any music requests may be done, if you really want to hear them....Tranformers type only though plz ^^