Liger series zoids rock!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Tarngold, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Tarngold

Tarngold Knight of Braves<br><font COLOR=limegreen>G Stoned

News Credits:
    I got my Liger Zero X in the mail recently, and im very happy with him. I put him together the night i got him and stayed up until 2:30 am to do it(I couldnt wait).

Liger series zoids(Zero, Zero X, falcon, Pheonix, Jager, Panzer, Schnieder) are awesome, and the shere customizability of them is astounding. If anyone has the liger zero X and wants to make it cooler, put it in imperial armor, and take the neck armor piece off, spred the wings outward and attach the booster pack from the red armor to the back, and also, add the red leg armor since theres space. It makes it look alot cooler IMHO. I cant wait to find Liger Zero Falcon, and get a dispellow and the armor add on CP's for customization. Its too much fun!

Tarngold

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah the Ligers are indeed one of the best designed mechas out there and I actually have quite a few...and this is my fave because of the 2 big-sword...its one of the Murasame Ligers...

[​IMG]

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I love the ligers too. I only got 11 zoids when I was into them, but the two ligers I have are my favorites. I don't remember the names but I've got the red/blue normal-ish one and I think the Energy Liger. The Energy is awesome. I wanted to get one other but I forget which.

4. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    I have all the ligers except murasame. I like me my ligers.

5. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

How did Zoids do at U.S. retail, in general? I dig em, but I've only ever really seen them warming shelves, including the clearance aisle at TRU. I wish kids today realized the joy of putting together a robotic model that actually does something...I remember how cool they were when I was a kid. I only have a couple Zoids (TRU clearance stuff) but had a lot of fun putting them together.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I used to love Zoids back in the day. Still watch the show when new episodes pop up online or when I catch it on TV. Seriously tempted by some of the designs, too, like that Mugen Liger there.

7. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

You are welcome.

8. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

I have the Blus Shield Liger, it took me an hour to assemble it :p 

I was surprised by the motorized action of this figure, and it looks pretty great.

I just love that Liger.