Lexx

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Insane Galvatron, May 14, 2011.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've only watched a couple of episodes of this show. I seem to recall there being either a movie, or miniseries on a pay channel that this show spawned off of. I don't remember the name of it, except that it wasn't called "Lexx". Anybody know what it was called? If I'm gonna start watching this show, I'd like to start with the movie/miniseries.

2. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    4 Mini-Series Films:

LEXX: 1.01 - "I Worship His Shadow"
    LEXX: 1.02 - "Super Nova"
    LEXX: 1.03 - "Eating Pattern"
    LEXX: 1.04 - "Giga Shadow"

then it goes into Seasons 2-4

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Lexx's first season was made up of four two-hour tv movies. I forget the individual names off hand, but you should be able to find it on Google or Wikipedia (edit: or that post directly above mine). The main title for them as a whole was Tales from a Parallel Universe.

Lexx was a good show, although I did not care for about 90% of the last season.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Tales from a Parallel Universe. That's it. I remember that title now. Thanks for jogging my memory.

5. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I remember seeing the mini series and ongoing. I was very entertaining in a dirt minded way. SyFy was still watchable back then.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Haha...

I remember this being on all the time at like 4 am (Showcase I think), but I was always too sleepy to pay attention to anything other than the babe. Kinda wish I had, since it was silly enough for me to enjoy, without actually turning me off.

7. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, Lexx. Great stuff. Back when Sci Fi Friday was awesome with the I-man, Farscape, Lexx line-up. There's still a sore spot between me, Sci Fi, and their cancellation of Farscape.

8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I remember Farscape too, and I think that was even aired on YTV for a while, which normally only had kids shows. It's just that bad then, it actually had good kids shows like Beast Wars, Spiderman (the 2nd one) & Gundam Wing, and then aired more adult comedy & whatnot like Farscape & Are You Being Served in the later hours instead of today's trash.