Leverage

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Omega Supreme V, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

[​IMG]

The New drama on TNT with Timothy Hutton, Aldis Hodge{VooDoo from Friday Night Lights}, about a group of criminals led by a former insurance investigator, who pull off sophisticated cons against other criminals, especially corrupt corporations and those who have taken advantage of innocent people. Kind of like "Modern Day Robin Hoods"

Anyone watch this show? I managed to catch the last ten minutes of the second episode and got torrents off the web for the other one and I have to say, it's really good imo. I like how they go about pulling the cons against people, like in the pilot-1st episode, they purposefully plant a blinking beacon to make Dubenich think that he knows what's really going on, even though they just planted it there to trick him into doing what they expected him to do...I suck at explanations, so just watch the show haha..

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    meh.
    that's the best i can say about the show.
    only saw about 20 minutes of the first episode and it wasn't thrilling me. do hope it gets better as it goes.

was hoping it would replace saving grace...

3. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

the latter part is more where the real con actually starts to happen.

and Parker is insane...that's always fun though

oh and just a heads up, the Episode they're showing on TBS is cut from the original, the completely took out the hospital scene after the explosion, and some other parts here and there. I suppose to fit the commercials in..