Let's see your Man-Cave.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 28, 2011.

1. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    It's always been my dream to have a Mancave. A place for me to get away from the world, play video games, watch a movie, and then fall asleep with an emtpy can of Mtn Dew rolling around beside me. That's the life I want. That's the life I neeeed.

But unfortunately, I live in a two bedroom house. So no Man-Cave for me. But that doesn't stop me from dreaming. But, it's my understanding that some of you are more lucky then me. And that a lot of you actually have a mancave. Let's see em! Share with us the eternal glory of your Cave! Make me jealous....

2. monk1210

monk1210 Robotaku

Here's mine.

I've actually only got one clear photo of one side of the room. I'll have to clean up and take a photo of the other side soon.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I don't have a basement, but if I did it'd be definite man-cave. For now I'm just gonna turn my room into a man-cave.

4. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) TFW2005 Supporter

Instagram:
    Currently my whole apartment is. I have bike stuff everywhere and my artwork hanging along with band posters. I can't find most of my old ones :(  I know they are here somewhere

5. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

At this point, the closest thing I have to a mancave is my room, and the accompanying desk:
    [​IMG]
    Please excuse the piss-poor photo.

6. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Bug Drone

My cave is my art studio which is loaded with colorful artwork, toys, crazy crap on the walls etc.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I don't really have a mancave. I have my room, but it's small and I don't have much going on in there... Except toys.

8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    So in other words, you're not a proctologist, but you'll take a look?

9. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

10. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I don't really have a man-cave, (or woman-cave(?) in my circumstances), but our study room, which used to be the playroom is never used by anyone else in my family, as they all have their own laptops which are better than the computer in the study, but I like to use it to watch films and listen to music. My 360 is also in there and I recently bought 2 beanie-bags to sit on whilst I play, so its kind of my own room. Needless to say, i'm going to Uni next year, so I won't really have enough space for my own stuff

11. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

My mancave is a 15'x6' storage space under the stairs with stone wallpaper, black suede curtains, a Core2 Quad Core gaming system backing a GTX 460 hooked up to a 50" 1080p plasma TV and an xbox pc controller for ultimate gaming, I got a black leather futon in there as well, and blue underglow from a car hooked up behind the desk and under the futon, etc.

the room is also gonna double as a small recording studio

It's still a work in progress as I just started building it this year, I'm about 75% done. I got the TV a few months ago (just had it sitting on a table) and I just got the wallmount for it today so that wall is under construction now, but another month or two, and its gonna be heaven in a hole XD I'll post pics when I can!

12. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

My woman cave is my room

13. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    My room is sort of a man cave, it's tiny enough to be a cave that's for sure. But I do have in it, my desk, my old computer, my laptop, my Xbox 360 Slim, my 36" LED HDTV, my blu-ray player, my bed and my Logitech X-530 5.1 surround sound speakers.

Coming soon: New gaming PC, new 23" monitor and a mini fridge. That'll be my new man cave until I'm on my own again.

14. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I hate you all. My room is 16 by 8 foot, with a Double bed taking up half of that. It's the perfect size for a man cave. It's just the bed that takes up the space. Right now I have my dresser tucked in my closet, which leaves me with a little more room.
    But here's the thing... I have a 11 inch wide by 8 inch tall television... With a broken VCR player built in to it... resting on a modified cabinet. Not a TV cabinet, no, the kind of cabinet you put books into. It's horrible. The newest video game system I have is a PSP. No PS3, no Xbox, not even a fricking wii.
    My display shelves are half-broken corkboard book shelves. So needless to say, my Man-Cave has a little work needing to be put in to it.
    However, for the next few months, I'm saving up to buy a 1080p 22inch widescreen flat screen TV. And for the months after that, I'm saving for my half of a PS3. (Convinced the parents to buy the other half 8D).

15. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    My room is smaller than that man, my full size bed takes up like 3/4 of the room.

16. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    My loft.

Attached Files:

17. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    You should a video room tour on youtube. Would let us get a better look. I'm gonna do one of my tiny man "cave" once it's finished.

18. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
  19. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Thats awesome.

20. monk1210

monk1210 Robotaku

Oh my damn, cobra zartan!

And thanx Roan!