Let's see what you guys can come up with!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Aug 10, 2016.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, I was thinking and I really believe the new writers will write in new material that will better tie events that happened in past movies. And maybe better tie TFs characters to events that have happened. So what are some things YOU guys would like to see?

I'll start.

I'd like to see Sqweeks' parts found and built as a human robot by Cade and given to Izabela and or she just outright build him and her being a tinkerer/inventor is what gets her and Cade to become close. However, I think a great way to tie Sqweeks to past movies and more so movie one would be that his main parts would have once belonged to the Mikaela and her blue Vespa she drove in movie one lol. Remember the one that Sam knocked her off of when Barricade was chasing him?

Now at that point, he was just a Vespa but the now just led Vespa was found and junked for parts and ended up in the junk yard where Izabela finds the parts and builds him. Later he's exposed to Energon or something that brings him to life and he scars her at first and she tries to run. Then he starts to cry or breaks down and asks her not to abandon him like his last owner did and left him to rust. That being Mikaela and que the flash back of tha scene from movie one.

Later Barricade come into the picture and Sqweeks freeks out as even tho he was just an object at the time of movie 1, him how being alive somehow still triggers memories of the time he was just Mikaela's Vespa and so big bad Barricade is like a nightmare to him lol.

2. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    You must've seen that Instagram post by transformersfilm lol

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No? What was it?

4. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
  5. tonyformer