Lets get to escalation wave 15! (360 version)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by zam!zow!, Jun 24, 2010.

1. zam!zow!

zam!zow! Well-Known Member

I need a few players who are dedicated, have mics, and are pretty good to get to wave 15 for the achievement. Add me on xbox live as Jordo02. Thanks!

2. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I'm down for a go.

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    good luck, my ps3 Wreckers clan only got as far as level 9, escalation gets HARD

4. The Constructicon

What map/faction were you?
    I like the one with the Zeta Prime clones.

5. demonicvenom07

demonicvenom07 Well-Known Member

I made it to wave 15 last night. It was hard but so worth it. There is a very big surprise when you get there. We almost made threw 16, but it didnt happen.

6. demonicvenom07

demonicvenom07 Well-Known Member

Also I will play tonight at 11 once wrestling goes off. BluGenYoFace is my gamertag on xbox live.

7. zam!zow!

zam!zow! Well-Known Member

omg. i gotta get there. i made it to to 11.

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I'll be sure to add you zam!zow! I've gotten up to 15 at this point... just haven't survived it. Sooo close.

9. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I'm up for Esclation. :D 
    Love it.

10. The Constructicon

We just got to 13 with the Autobots, it gets so tough at that point. x__x

11. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

I've only gotten to level 11 or 12 I think. Shit gets hard, and it always seems that later in the match a new guy will come in and doesn't know the system that has worked for the last 9 levels. So he makes the game harder and usualy dies right off the bat.

I'm in for a team that knows what they're doing and have a goal in mind. I'll be playing in a little while after getting some dinner, and I"ll probably be playing until the wee hours. Add me. GT: Blumpy2000

12. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Made it to 13 with 3 people on my 3rd game of escalation. I still don't know what's going on.

13. JPJappic

JPJappic As you command Megatron.

How do you expect them to learn how escalation works? Everyone is new at one point. Everyone has to learn.

14. StarScreamin88

StarScreamin88 Member

Me and my buddys got to 16 lastnight and it was outright crazy..and the surprise at 15 was awsome...we did it as autobot...and could only get there once after that it was like to wave 7-9

15. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Oh I know that everyone starts out slow. Don't get me wrong. Thanks to Justin.tv.whatever, the whole world can watch how miserable I was on my first attempt at Escalation. Apparently for my first attempt I was playing with a guy who recorded the match. If your interested, from 1 hour 16 minutes you can watch me suck major ass. FYI, after around 3-4 matches or so you can see that I sent the guy a message (which he didn't check "on air"), but it said "Sorry I suck". No joke. Here's the link, but I'd just take my word on it as the video is very boring.

Justin.tv

My complaint isn't inexperienced players though, as I guess I might have come across as such. Apologies, not what I meant at all. My complaint is that Escalation is difficult. It's difficult, and it seems to be harder with more players involved, as in playing solo I can get to level 4 but with a group I average only level 7-8. It seems that I do better on teams of 4 that start and finish the match together. Whether it be due to people voluntarily quitting or server errors, most of the matches I play have at least one player quit later in the game. When that happens, one of two things happen. Either the rest of us are left with a harder level, or someone new joins who isn't already holed up in the sanctuary that the rest of us are, and they inevitably die somewhere that's impossible to rescue them without dying.

16. StarScreamin88

StarScreamin88 Member

That or u get sum ppl that dont like to be team players and ur always going out there to rescue there buttz just so u have a full team to get through the wave

17. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    I just tried Escalation for the time this morning (On my own) and i got utterly pwnd, i believe the kiddies say these days .... I'd jump into a game, i'm a pretty decent team player.

18. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Is this for and Autobot or Decepticon campaign? I'm game, but I suck, although I might make a good decoy.

19. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I've only made it to Wave 7 thus far :( 

People with no mics, and running all over the place, doesn't help. Only got to wave 7 because that group stayed near the ammo and health machines, while we were in a hall. We had two cover each side of the hall with the fifth running back and forth assisting, as well as healing others when they could.

20. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    played escalation for the first time with 3 other people and got to wave 10 or 11 :)