Lets get those TF3 Requests in now guys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MegaHavok, Oct 2, 2009.

1. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So Bay just met with Hasbro to talk TF3. Whatever lines they were working on just got cut short. Now seams like the perfect time to talk about what we want in TF3.
    My hope for this thread is that we can discuss ideas with hasbro on how to approach some of these characters for the 3rd and in some cases 4th or 5th time. So lets talk about what's missing from the Rotf Toys you have right now, Who still needs to be made and who you needs to be remade.

Please try and avoid just shouting "I want wheeljack for tf3" and keep it to established characters from the first 2 movies and games you still want made or remade

My list:
    Remaining Constructicons: Hightower, overload, red rampage, scrapper

Legends: Frenzy, skipjack, Kitchen bots, insecticons, Ravage

Scout remakes of deluxe Cars:For example Jazz, BB, Sideswipe, Twins, Baricade. Sideways. Many fans complain about how huge the scale difference is between the bots and cons. We know Hasbro wont make too many large decepticons and the autobots get multiple price points so this makes sense.

Nokia Bot from first film

Deluxe:
    New Starscream to go with first movie deluxe cons
    Prowl/Streetwise:p rotectobot from game
    New ironhide to go with deluxe ratchet from this year and scout cars listed above
    Swindle:combaticon Scout from Rotf game
    Repaints of Dirge
    New Jazz cause the old one sucked
    All new mold of the last arcee bot

Voyager:
    All new Optimus mold with guns and swords
    Longbow: josh nizzi concept

Ultra: I miss this price point
    New ironhide in scale with leader
    New Bonecrusher

Human Alliance:
    every movie car that hasn't been done yet

Leader
    Remolded prime to have detachable swords both guns and face with mouth
    Blackout...yeah I know
    Remolded Megatron. Redo both arms and we can talk but premium paint
    Bumblebee, no seriously do what ultimate BB should have done right

Misc:
    Nest epuipment bots: For example concept hummer and 3 wheel bikes
    Remaining Video game drones from both games
    Model T
    Autobot osprey
    Dispensor
    Protoform Decepticon Drones
    Earth Mode Fallen

2. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

I know it'll never happen, but I really want a Ultimate Barricade to go along with Ultimate BB.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

^

This.

That, and I'd go for ANY new Barricade figures.

4. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    New Voyager Ratchet and/or Ironhide molds wouldn't hurt. Also, those two and a Voyager/Leader mold for Springer :) 

5. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

voyager soundwave.

6. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I've wanted scout-class movie cars for quite a while now. It seems like the natural thing to do, since how many times can they expect to redo deluxe Bumblebee(which seems to be a bet they want to take). To be honest I was expecting them to do a scout class BB for the ROTF line.

And it would be the easiest way to resolve a lot of scale issues.

When it comes to matters of scale, the simple fact is voyager and Leader class are only allowed a limited numbers of new molds. And I think a Deluxe Optimus is more likely than a voyager Bonecrusher if their toys are ever to go head to head.

When you downscale the central autobots, everything else will seem appropriately massive.

7. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    - I'm positive there has to be a new Soundwave toy, for he's sure to have a role in the third movie. Voyager would be nice.

- A new Ironhide.

- I'd love a Leader, but ANY new Blackout toy.

- Another new Leader Megatron mold. Now that he's probably going to have the same design in the third installment, maybe they can make a near-perfection figure, like Prime.

Since we're sticking with present characters, I guess I'll end with somehow, a Jazz figure. But wow, I'm quite stoked for the new characters and toys TF3 will give us.

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    well as jazz is dead and as far as i know barricade is as well either that or he hung out in front of a donut shop for the entirety of ROTF i cannot see much hope of new molds for either of them same goes for Blackout/Grindor anyway what id like to see is a Nightwatch version of ROTF leader prime but for new id like Wheeljack and Inferno alt modes being a Mclaren sports car and Inferno as a Fire engine

9. Bumblethumper

News Credits:
    I wonder how far they'll get with the Human Alliance line. I'm not sure that Jolt and Sideways would have the commercial appeal. Especially given the price. And I'd be extremely surprised if they do a HA Ironhide or Ratchet anytime in the foreseeable future. They'll probably get to repainting the initial molds soon enough. Maybe with different action figures.

I'd happily buy a Human Alliance Jazz though.

10. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, a new megs would be awesome, as would a leader blackout... Hoestly I'd almost say supreme for him... Almost, but the rest of the movie cc's. Let's see.. If they were to combine the design of HA BB and the cannon BB, I think that could maybe work out really well. But, yea, the new leader megatron and the leader BO idea would be at the top of my list.

11. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Your List + Wheeljack = AWESOME.

12. Echnalaid

Echnalaid Watermelons?

Ebay:
    Redeco TFTM Incinerator to ROTF Springer.

13. Vizer

Vizer Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    - A deluxe Bumblebee that has an arm that a gun can be placed over, and a battle mask. I know it may be asking for a lot at the deluxe price point, but figures like Samurai Prowl give me hope.

- Give Megatron a leader class toy on the same level as Prime's.

14. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Scout: more kitchen crew guys, nokia phone-bot, Mixmaster from the 1st movie's game, Insecticons

Deluxe: Few more ROTF game characters, Frenzy

Voyager: Bonecrusher, Hightower, Overload, Scrapper, Soundwave (new form), Springer, Jetfire

HA: Jazz w/ Glen, Ratchet w/ Morshower or Graham, Ironhide w/ Lennox, Jolt w/ Flarlitaracer w/ Leo (kind of like how the twins had a human AND a bike), Optimus w/ Sec Keller or Banachek, Sideways w/ A.L.I.C.E.

Leader: Blackout/Grindor, Crushboner (Habro, PLEASE TM this), Megatron (either a new form or a better attempt at his current form)

Supreme+: PROPER Devastator, 3 mode components, all 7 members.

I second whoever's suggestion it was to do Nizzi's Longbow design

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmm...

Scout:
    -Bumblebee, Jazz, Sideswipe, Barricade, Sideways- smaller molds of these guys would be great.

Deluxe:
    -Ironhide- to go with Deluxe Ratchet.
    -Ramjet- repaint of Dirge if necesary, just finish the cone-heads as non-voyagers.
    -Jazz- this guy needs a new Deluxe mold toy.
    -Bumblebee- for the simple fact his current mold is going to disintegrate by the end of the RotF line at this rate.

Voyager:
    -Jetfire- don't force the combining gimmick in here, just make a nice Voyager class mold based off of his design.
    -Soundwave- just make him larger and more detailed. I really like the look to him, but a Voyager would have been more suiting, imo.

Leader:
    -Blackout/Grindor- this bot design needs the Leader treatment.

I'll probably add more later, and I would say a Red Rampage and Flareup/Elita-1, but we already know those are on the way for RotF.

16. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

Ugh!! I hope not!! I buy some of the movie toys, and somewhat enjoy them, but I'm ready for something else. I'm getting tired of them.

17. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    - Voyager Jetfire and Soundwave, and any of the remaining Constructicons. Also, Earth Mode Fallen would be cool, but doubtful that would get made.

- Eh not sure about a new Jazz - would be nice, but, he's dead so not sure if he really needs one 2 movies later...

- A perfected Leader Megatron.

- If there will be another combiner in the next movie, have it done more traditionally with individually TF-ing bots.

- Scout Arcee Sisters. It would be a little more in scale with most of the other Autobots (in fact I saw somebody customize a ROTF Knockout into one, which worked pretty well).

- Scout Dewbot. 'Cuz the fandom wants it :D 

18. Bumblethumper

News Credits:
    I'd be very surprised if that doesn't happen sooner or later.

The only reason I can think for them not to do it is if they were saving the design for the next movie. And even then they might just do it anyway.

19. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    More characters from the expanded Universe getting updated. Ala Smokescreen/Ramjet going from FABs to main line figures and Scout Armorhide getting a new body via a Landmine repaint.

20. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I want a Voyager Huffer, with G1 Colors.