Let Bumblebee speak!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LumpimusPrime, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Ceric Neesh

Ceric Neesh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually really like Bumblebee this way. By the third movie, he's no longer "Close enough for the gist of things" and is instead saying exactly what he wants, and I'd love to see it stay that way in the future movies. Honestly, one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie is when you're first introduced to the core AUtobots in the first movie, and Bumblebee, who can't talk, uses "Second to none". It encapsulated his entire personality. A bit cocky and young, but we knew after the fight with Barricade that he could back it up.

2. SparkamusPrime

SparkamusPrime Shark

What if he gets hit upside the head, or lightly tapped with a metal pipe, and ends up speaking like Blurr? That would amuse me, amuse children, and probably enrage the casual moviegoer after a few minutes of speaking.

OhHeyHeyHeyHeyI'mgoingtosaveyousamandthenwellgotothesevenelevenandmaybefightsomedecepticonsandwhile
    weretalkingletsreleaseabout25variantsofmewithdifferentlinesatdifferentspeedsitllbeawesomefantasticthebesttheg
    reatestabsolutely.

3. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Or better yet, just have Blurr in the next movie! Oh my God I would shit due to so much happiness. Can you imagine what they could do with a movieverse Blurr? My pants are off just thinking about it.

But your idea would be funny.

4. SparkamusPrime

SparkamusPrime Shark

I would fully support Blurr in the next movie. Make him something sleek and blue, and give him an amazing highway fight with Sideswipe at his side, where they can really take advantage of wheel-feet and being fast as all hell.

Could even have him play courier to announce whatever threat Optimus is going to rip the face off of.

5. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The main thing is not how he says but what he says!

6. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    this

7. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Either have him completly silent or talk normaly.

This talking thorugh the radio and BLLEEEEEP BLOOOOOP BLAAAAAAAARP crap from Prime is getting annoying.

8. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Radio speak is his thing. It's what makes him different from the others. Without it he's just another one of the Autobot super soldiers. But yellow.