less evil Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Funky Munky, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Funky Munky

Funky Munky G.I. Formers & Trans-Joe

News Credits:
    Does anyone think these Deceps sound less violent:

Or is singing Soundwave the only thing that stands out?

2. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

I think they only saw the carnage in c-minor episode before the translation began.

3. Funky Munky

News Credits:
    That had the worst animation ever...

Galvatron was taller than Soundwave, and Broadside could pick up Galvy in one hand.
    Superion was only as tall as Perceptor, who could take down Devastator just by shooting the chest shield (why didn't that happen in Season 2?)
    Magnus grabs two Constructicons, making them look like the size of cassettes.
    The humans were the only ones who looked real, and in Disney style:

Seems the TOP animators were for the movie, and everyone else was for the episodes, though the episode of my avatar was just as excellent as the movie (as far as the animation.)

4. Funky Munky

News Credits:
    Oh, I didn't know someone else had already broken it down: Carnage in C-Minor - Transformers Wiki

""Carnage in C-Minor" is perhaps the most famously error-laden episode in the series, and a regular contender among fans for "worst G1 episode". Even by the cartoon's own low standards, the art and animation are of poor quality, while the sheer volume of animation errors - many of them glaringly obvious - is almost unmatched. Add to that the irritating sing-song speech and shrilly modulated voices of the alien protagonists, and you've got an episode that is pretty widely loathed. Despite all this, the actual script and plot are certainly not the weakest to grace the cartoon series - certainly not at level of, say, "B.O.T.".

5. Soundwaver

Soundwaver Well-Known Member

I just thought about something. Can't Rodimus VA sing? I mean he doesn't have to sing for Roddy, but they should have him sang.