Leonard Nimoy to Bay: "All you have to do is ask."

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by reave, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Yeah, no.

I am sure Bay would have just been honest about not wanting him to do voice work for the film. He's already made it clear he doesn't give a crud about all the fan demands and crying.

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    PUBLICITY STUNT

IMDB is only reliable for information backed up by other sources. Pretty much any information that appears first on IMDB is going to be wrong and made up by users. I mean, immediately after the first movie was released some idiot on that site wrote a fake TF2 synopsis that other idiots spread about as the story of the sequel... despite it being written by somebody who was clearly from an english speaking background, but was also too lazy to write in that language.

3. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

Compared to Nimoy's rate, I'm sure VA's - even the best of them - are paid a pittance.

I don't think the point was to make Megatron sound threatening, his mere appearance accomplished that. Weaving's voice and characterization gave Megatron a streak of stern authority and intelligence mixed with a whole lot of anger. It balanced the character's appearance very well.

I call that it's already a done deal and Nimoy voiced the lines weeks ago.

:tumbleweed: