Leo is going to be annoying...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, May 28, 2009.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After getting more than half way done with the novel I can tell Leo is going to be a pain. I dislike his characters as much as the twins. He whines so much!

2. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    Considering that the novel's dialogue probably holds very little resemblance to the actual movie's, I'm going to do the smart thing and reserve judgment until I actually see the movie.

3. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    Hope you're right. EVerytime I read his dialogue he sounds like Carlos from Armada.

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Yeeeaaaah....wait for the movie. You can't judge the character yet only based on the adaptations.

5. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I do agree that his novelisation character is the most irritating person in it. He's TF1's Glenn without the adorable qualities. I hope he's significantly altered from what we see in the novel.

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah except Glen made me laugh. I'm really not worried. Transformers 1 was pretty funny.

7. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    Yes I hate him in the book! I hope his character isn't like that.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Care to elaborate? Rattrap bitched and moaned all the time, yet he was my favorite BW character.

9. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    That's who I thought of when I saw him in the first pic of him.

<--- Not being racist here.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At least he's doesn't talk like he's on 30 different kind of drugs like the silver corvette.

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    All the humans are annoying.

Wait, you heard Sides speak at some point? when?

12. Eastsider4eva

Eastsider4eva Well-Known Member

Yeah hes gonna be a pain in the ass would be good if a con stood on him or something but highly doubt any humans will die.

As for the part about him whining alot??????? What teenage american kids dont whine alot lol ?

13. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hey, i resent that! not all kids whine, and definitely not all teenagers! ya know, i get sick and tired of that stereotype, adults thinking that just because they're older and have lived longer that they're all high and mighty-thats just not right. its not fair! not fair at all! i mean sheesh, i dont whine, i NEVER whine, i always behave and im mild mannered and not a whiner! i'm telling ya, thats really offensive and i feel the need to speak my mind about this! thats just stereotypical and incredibly offensive-it cuts me deep, cuts me real deep, hearing someone ask what teenager doesnt whine. its a terrible, terrible thing to say, you ought to be ashamed of yourself-why dont you pick on someone your own size, huh? instead of teenagers, try insulting a full grown man, see what he does to ya-im telling ya, that was one of the most offensive things ive ever read on the internet. welcome to the subway series, its the bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, 2 outs, the count is 2 and one-the pitcher winds up, the pitch-strike two! Rivera checks the runners, delivers-juuuuust a bit outside! the mets are down to their last strike-the pitch! *crack!!* long fly ball! deep to right field! its going-goooooing-GONE!!! homerun, put it in the books! the Mets win!! theeeeee Mets win!! and even if some teenagers whine, why did you say american teenagers? are you saying other teenagers on the planet dont whine? so what, all Chinese teenagers are little angels? all British teenagers saints? why americans, huh? "what american teenagers dont whine" what an unforgivable thing to say, its an insult to all american teens everywhere! who are you to insult thousands, maybe millions? its not fair!! its not fair! not fair, not fair, not fair at all! not fair that we non-whining american teenagers get piled in with the rest into one generalized question! just because one stupid kid in one movie who doesnt even look american whines in a movie that has scenes not even shot in america doesnt give you the right to say something like that! its not fair! its insulting, insulting i say! its an atrocity!!! ANARCHY!!! i demand an apology right now! its not fair! NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!one

14. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Fuck...

15. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Holy frijoles!

16. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    *bows*

17. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    shut up grandma!

18. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Congratulations, you win the thread!

19. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    He tries to be funny but his jokes just seem forced. While I hated BW, the parts I saw of Rattrap I thought was funny. This kid is just annoying.

20. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    woo, ive always wanted to win a thread!!!-i mean *&ahem* i'd like to thank the academy, my cousin for getting me into Transformers, my dad for the sense of humor, and my Band instructor who let me say that middle chunk during our marching band show a few years back

YouTube - Bunnell HS Marching Band @ Lyman Hall - 10/6/07 its a good show, dialogue starts at 5:14. not to :hijacked: