Leland Bishop a.k.a. Silas (Human Factor Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Aug 26, 2012.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

"Silas is given a new lease on life and approaches Megatron with a plan to join the Decepticon ranks."

The Human Factor - Transformers Wiki

[​IMG]

This bot looks like a cross between Optimus Prime and Breakdown. M.E.C.H. built a copy of Optimus Prime called Nemesis Prime. M.E.C.H. is currently in possession of Breakdown's corpse and turned him into a life support system for Silas. And now we have this episode description that says Silas is joining the Decepticons. This picture has been around the web for a while as some nameless character who would be appearing in a future episode of Prime. It all fits together perfectly. There is plenty of evidence here to support the idea that this bot is actually Silas.

I'm really looking forward to "The Human Factor" even if I turn out to be totally wrong just because the episodes featuring Silas are the best episodes of this entire series. But anyway, if anyone has any other thoughts for what might be going on in "The Human Factor" please feel free to post them however keep it civil. Do not post your opinions as facts as if you've seen the episode already when it hasn't even aired yet. After the episode airs then you may post "YOUR WRONG" if that is the case but not before then.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  2. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's a con from the mmo by jagex games, not sure if 'genericon' or actual named character

3. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch ROBOT! JET! ROBOT!

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's from the MMO, but its not inconceivable the design could be used for Silas' new body.

4. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    He's just going to be Breakdown colored black and with a new bumper, if those pics from TTS are anything to go by.

5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    You're wrong, this is what he'll be.

[​IMG]

6. SaberPrime

Well the site I got the picture from just calls him "Bruiser bot". Hasbro had said when they first showed pictures of this guy that he would be in the series but you had to watch the show to find out who he is. Bruiser Bot is just a place holder for now because the guys in charge don't want everyone to know the character's name yet.

Yeah he'll probably being appearing in the game too because it's based off the same characters from the series though the game will also feature other characters like Prowl and Barricade who will apparently be exclusive to only the game. Barricade actually looks like some alternate Erradicon design.

There were theories in the past that Bruiser Bot was "Project Chimera" after Breakdown and Optimus Prime had been studied by M.E.C.H. but the robot they built turned out to be Nemesis Prime. Still with the look of this guy and the events of the series there's still a possibility this might happen.

You beat me too it. The above was just my long winded way of saying exactly the same thing you just said in one sentence.

He can't be Breakdown because Breakdown is dead there for he has to be a different character. It's possible he's just another Decepticon who just looks similar to Breakdown but I'd like to think he was built from Breakdown's corpse to make a new robot body for Silas.

7. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    He was refering to Silasdown's new body.

8. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if you flip Breakdown's bumper panel inside out for botmode, it looks just like that on the 'normal' breakdown toy - i think that pick is just a computer early mockup with a possible eyepatch headsculpt.

I personally assume that silasdown will use breakdown's basic cgi model. Could be black but that's just a repaint effectively. I was wondering the other day if they would put Breakdown's missing eye BACK in? you know, for silas's sake.

I think i might end up ordering a silasdown toy, especially if it is black with a different headsculpt

9. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    That's a Jagex template with a real name I can't remember right bow.

Also, bloody spoilers. F'god's sake.

10. SaberPrime

I really hope it isn't just Silas in Breakdown's normal body. Bruiser Bot looks similar in many ways to Breakdown but it's a lot more than just a new head.

The shoulders kind look like he could be a construction vehicle as they have the rigid edge and shape of Scrapper's original vehicle mode shovel. Breakdown's is more sleek but there's like a different colored spike in front.

Beakdown's chest is kind plane and uninteresting. Bruiser Bot's chest has Optimus Prime's windshield with some other kibble kinda covering it a bit.

Bruiser Bot has tires in his lower arms while Breakdown seems to have the same set of tires behind his legs according to the toy version.
    [​IMG]

The lower legs are similar and they both have a spare tire on their backs. They also both have tires hidden under their shoulder armor.

Basically Bruiser Bot just looks far more interesting than Breakdown does so I doubt he was just a concept. I mean why dump the better design?

Anyway, we might see in flash backs Breakdown's unaltered body. Maybe even a few parts lying around from Breakdown that M.E.C.H. replaced because they were too damaged. That's what I think it'll really be is that some how they get a hold of the Nemesis Prime body again and they take parts from both Nemesis Prime and Breakdown to build Bruiser Bot. Whatever isn't damaged they keep in the new bot and rebuild anything else that's needed from scratch. Put Silas inside there and then we have a new Silas.

11. Sockie

Sockie Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Wait, what? I remember them saying the exact opposite--that he was just an example of a custom character.

12. SaberPrime

Considering Human Factor is airing soon I thought it time to revive this topic because I'm really excited for this episode.

In case you don't know already I love any episode that has Silas in it. He's quickly become my favorite human villain along with Meltdown from Animated. So yeah I really want the episode to air already. I think I'm going to try to catch it as soon as it comes on rather than watching it on my DVR at some later time. I'm actually kinda shocked I'm still getting the Hub at all but I'm not going to question it.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    No it isn't.

It's a character from the upcoming MMO game.

14. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    Are you aware that Takara have repeatedly, heavily, photoshopped, arms micron promo images?

This is colored art. The only physical toy we have seen was black, and was marked 'no photos'.

You can't rule out Takara fibbing just yet.

15. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

So we found out that Silas i just in Breakdown. The only difference is that the eye Mech pulled out suddenly works

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    This. As cool as the bot's design is, it's not going to be in the show.

By the looks of it, MECH was able to put a new one in.

17. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

It could be the old one they pulled out in the first place. Or an exact replica, since it is of the same color and matches quite good

18. SaberPrime

It can't be the original eye because that one exploded. Operation Breakdown they planted a bomb in it. The Autobots dodged the blast at the last minute but the eye is defiantly gone.

19. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

I completely forgot that scene

20. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Page D'Ecriture Spy Cousin Jeice

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Superman & Lex Luthor merged together as a Robot. Where have I seen this before?