Heavy/Scratch: Lego Wrecker Red Alert......:-)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wwoptimusprime, Jul 29, 2012.

1. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

Ok, I know he wasnt one but..........its the only head i got lol.

I ended up buying the lego Avengers loki's cosmic cube set and was constintly seeing a robot inside the truck design. So, i went to work on him. Started out as just some bot with a built (ugly) head till i got the idea to get a second Sideswipe kre-o and use his head as Red Alert. When i first started him as R.A., he wasnt as "built" as he is now. The size of him is what made me think of adding him is as a Wrecker. Heres a littler back story i came up with to explain.
    "Red Alert was tired of being looked at as a paranoid freak. He wanted to prove himself in some sort of way. He also wanted to get out, have more adrenialine running troughout his cogs. He saw how Kup and the other Wreckers went off on there missions and were looked at as heros. He wanted that. So, one day he dicided, he'd join there team. He knew his Lamborghini Countach*Fire Chief's car mode wasnt going to be adiquet in any of there missions so he went looking for a more sutible vehicular mode. As he serched, he stumbled apon a human base. On that base were so many different vehicles. Helicoptors, tanks, trucks, cars of all sorts. He new what mode he was looking for would be here. Now, he didnt want to go to large as to out "gun" Impactor*or Roadbuster but he also didnt want to be a small car anymore nether. So, he saw it, a nice off-road truck. Big but not to big. So, as he scaned his "new ride" he also decide upgrade his weaponry. Now, with his new look, new "cannon" and amor cartriges, he new he could get in with the wreckers and quite being know as the paranoid freak he was.

Ok, sorry for the long store but i think it works. Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Ill be adding more pictures later, just havent taken them as of right now. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

Im intreagued by this, epic job mate

3. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

Uploaded more photos. The case is a mobile ammo pod. All the small canisters are ammo as well. I pictured him with him alt mode. Added the radar (i relise there not the same).let me know what you think and if you guys think i should go through with instructions.

Attached Files: