Non-TF: Lego TF's

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Jetbolt, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    New here, just thought I would show off some of my TF figures that I made. I have four groups, Legobots, Thundercons, Throwbots, and Jetcons.

Below is the Throwbot Air Force Commander Soundbarrier. Background: Fought in two different major wars in less then ten years. Became famous during his air raids on Vehicon forces during the fight to free Cybertron. Was the first Legotron Air Force commander to be station at the Optimus Primal Air Base. One of his first missions was working with the Legotron Star Force in it's search for the missing Maximal ship Axalon and it's crew led by Primal.

Here is a BW tribute, Waspinator. Alot of his history is known, BW Vet, has a crush for BA during his first BM return, untold stories of bad luck. After Optimus Primal died and Cybertron was liberated, Waspinator was back and so was his universal bad luck. Now stuck at wasp size and with Thrust's head he begs for helps. A Throwbot soldier finds him and gives him a new body. He's now gave up his old evil ways after seeing what Megatron had done.

I have other figures, but I'm going to wait on them. Feel free to leave comments, got any ideas what I could try next please mention it. I dont mind trying something new if I got the parts.

Attached Files:

2. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

that's cool.... do they convert properly, or do they have to be disassembled and reconstructed to get their respective forms?

3. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    The first one has to be taken apart, the second one does not because of newer better parts.

4. Quantum_Anomaly

Quantum_Anomaly Scratch Basher

dude...a little bit of putty and you would have grade-a transformers there! Beautiful as a lego piece, but it begs to be used as a skeleton for a fully-shelled model! Great stuff!

5. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Not sure why, but the first pic reminds me a little bit of HOS Starscream. Very creative, by the way.

6. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

hey! thats a good idea! using lego or something for the skeleton and then adding the plastic on the outside! then you dont have to mold articulation.
    Pretty good since there made out of Lego!

7. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    That is a good idea, I might have to try it out sometime.

A few more:

The Throwbot Nightcruise. Nightcruise is the head general of the Legotron Army. He's been in two different major wars. In the first war he fought relentlessly to liberate Cybertron. Even once taking down Megatron before his Vehicon generals showed up. His background in his second war is just as legendary. He has a huge interest in history, even picking up an ancient Earth vehicle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know the blue is out of place, at the time that's all I had left.

Here is the Thundercon leader Mega Boss. He is a terror of Legotron's past, the same leader that had declare war on the ancient Legobots. During the first Tronic War in the late 1990's he and his Thundercon army terrorize Earth. After the war ended, he was killed. His spark was destroyed and his body was melted down. In the year 2311 his descendant Ultra Boss, went back in time to try to kill the Legobot commander following their crash. While back in the past, he took samples from Mega Boss' spark and then went back to his time. Before his own death, he transport it off of the ship. Nine years later, the technology has improved. Years of working on Maximal information that was hack, led to a terror being reborn. Now Mega Boss is back as a Thundercon/Jetcon hybrid, more powerful, and taller then his new Throwbot targets.

Mega Boss and the knocked out Throwbot leader Turbo:
    [​IMG]

Vehicle mode:
    [​IMG]

Mega Boss following blowing up Throwbot air and starcrafts:
    [​IMG]

In Hasbro TF terms, compare BW Megatron with Animated Megatron, then throw in Joker and Darth Vader, and that almost sums up his level of evil. The hacked Maximal information, was the info on what resulted to Protoform X being created. By this time, it's possible to rebuild a spark without side effects.

Attached Files: