Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga For Ps3

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by G1Decepticons, Dec 17, 2009.

1. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

If i get christmas money i am gonna buy this game. I just want a description of what this game is gonna be like. How many more characters are there how many more things are different and how much more fun is it.

2. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Not to be a smart ass, but different from what? More characters than what? What it's like? It's like the 6 SW movies. If you mean the 2 seperate games, I'm thinking it's the same. You just get both games on one disk.

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    it worries me that you say u are going to get it but yet ask for a description of it; that said, it is a fun game and the best of the Lego games IMO.

4. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

It's pretty awesome. I have the Xbox version, myself though. You have all the content from both discs pretty much working together. It's not two seperate games, however. You get all the maps and all of the characters from both games, and characters from the first game can play on maps from the second game, and characters from the second can play on the first, etc. There's obviously an even bigger character roster, and that means greater character customization, more choices for free play teams. There are also a few characters not featured in either game that are new! In other words, the game is really awesome. Here's a tip, too: Since the game came out before Lego Indy, they had a trailer for the game as a preview. If you go to the bonus room and watch it, you can buy Indy as a new character and play as him! His gun fires bullets, not lasers, and he has his trusty whip too!

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    The Xbox version is more than just the two games. One game, with much-improved graphics, more extras and new levels, plus more characters. I assume the PS3 version is the same.

6. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    The game is a lot of fun, but it can be repetitive at times. There's a cr*p ton of playable characters and extras. I actually just played a level, and it took me an hour with doing all the extras in the stage. Definitely worth it, especially of you are looking for replay value.

7. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I have the PS3 version and I love it over the PS2 versions. Alot of different content you can unlock etc. Its worth it, trust me, cause I am a HUGE SW lover and I'd say if it really wasn't all that good.