Heavy/Scratch: LEGO Neo Constructicons Long Haul

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by alanyap, Nov 10, 2011.

1. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

Recap:

LOng Haul is my 3rd LEGO constructicons with the ultimate of having them combined into Devastator when I'm done with all six of 'em.

For the previous 2 that I built before,click on the links below:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/454656-neo-constructicon-bonecrusher.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/448291-neo-constructicon-scavenger.html

Long Haul:

This guy took me longer than usual to build. this is becoz I'm preparing him to become the (short) pants for Devastator (although his pants mode is still WIP at the moment). The size of the wheels was a headache , too! Before settling down to what you see here.. I had tried various wheel configuration in bot mode (back, butt, on the arms).. all failed the articulation test.

As you can see as well.. I insisted on having the bucket to be tip-able.

Im glad this project didn't drag on for too long coz there's 3 more constructicons pending. The final 3 will be a tremendous challenge for me. I can feel the symptoms of builders block (apart from the aching fingers) starting to manifest me.

For more photos , click below (pending moderation there.. give it a day more)

Brickshelf Gallery - Neo Long Haul, constructicon from Transformers cartoon series

Attached Files:

2. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

Very nice job! I looked at the other two also. Have you worked out their combiner modes yet? You show alot of skill and creativity here! I wish u the best with building the others, hope everything works out great 4 u. Cant wait to see more!

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    :popcorn 

4. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

:poop  I like this. Cant wait to see it all done.