Heavy/Scratch: Lego MP Trailer + Roller & Combat Deck

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Keith Prime, May 12, 2011.

1. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. It was made out of necessity, so to speak. I've considered many times to try to build a trailer to complete my naked 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime, but never wanted to take apart the needed sets to make it (& I didn't have the Twilight until recently, so I never had enough panels/ Technic bits/ pieces to make it to scale -- not that I knew that until now, since I was building it on the fly, w/ no planning beyond where I was getting parts from). Now I'm making a comic, & Optimus needs his trailer.

I've even considered getting a -- $60 was the cheapest I could find online -- model/ train set type trailer the right size, then trying to kitbash it to open, but I never had the money, & didn't want to order one online (not to mention it'd be my first kitbash... I've made repairs to things, but never modifications). Then, one day, I ran across iGear's now indefinitely postponed (I read CANCELLED) :banghead:  trailer on TFSource (for $100, & I figured $40 more for them to do all the work, & INCLUDE Roller, wasn't bad), had it fully paid for, but then, as stated, it got delayed & I was given the option to get something else or a refund: I wound up w/ FansProject's Combaticons. If I can get the money, I intend to get iGear's NEW copy of MP-04's Trailer, assuming they release this one...

A few months later, I started http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/367739-transformers-adventures-planet-arus.html, & began 'shopping G2's trailer, & after a few hundred panels, got tired of the extra 'shopping.

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    hahahah I spy... incepticon :) P) Yooo Dawg... I herd you had a prime, within a prime :D 

3. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    I wasn't sure if G2 would fit w/ the Repair modual in the Trailer, but when it happened that he did, I knew I had to take a pic for the Gallery. There was absolutely NO measuring involved w/ building the trailer. The few times measuring was warranted, everything was already in place & didn't require any modifications to be respaced for Alternators or Roller to fit.

4. EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot I claim your sun!

This is freaking awesome.