Lego Exoforce 2007

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ra88, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Just found these in a Brickshelf gallery. They look like packaging mockups, and I doubt that they are fake since they are in the same gallery as the 2007 Star Wars lego items (new Y-Wing, ATST, speederbikes, and an Imperial Cargo Shuttle and Grievous' spaceship), but you never know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=205438

If they ARE real, then it'll definately be hard for me to resist buying them.

2. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

Those are real. Great new designs, but I wish the Bionicle ball joints on them were replaced with ratcheting joints.

3. Banshee

Banshee MvC2 online! woot!

anime Lego. I have now seen everything.

4. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

you're just now seeing these? Exo Force has been around since 05 I think...

5. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

According to the forum on Eurobricks (http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?showtopic=5816)

First the listings where found on Amazon.de for:

8100 Cyclone Defender
    8101 Claw Crusher
    8102 Blade Titan
    8103 Sky Guardian
    8104 Shadow Crawler
    8105 Iron Condor

then those images where found/leaked/whatever. And they look badass, especially the Robot mechs. The Little Claw Crusher is begging to be bought many times. Like the 2006 Sentry mech.

6. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
  7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Great, more mechs I want to fill up more non-existant shelf space. Oh well, could be worse!

8. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    I got into Exo-Force recently when I got Gradn Titan and Stealth HUnter, they were for my son, but as I built them I really loved them! They are far more classic for me than Bionicle. It brought me so many sweet memories! I think they are a very cool idea, I can't wait for these new models to come.

It's time to power up!

9. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Nice find...I can't wait to pick these up. I already have all the individual mechs from this year (the $15 and $5 ones, plus the TRU exclusive $20 one), and I'd love to get my hand on the huge box set that comes with the blue mech that appears to be identical to the TRU one, but I just can't afford it at the moment.

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I refuse to buy any, only because they all look sweet and I really really shouldn't pick up yet another thing to collect.

So no. No nonononononononono. Absolutely not.

But that new Mobile Defence tank thing looks sooooooo tempting...

11. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Just got my latest issue of Lego Brickmaster Magazine in today, they have a spread showing off the 7707 Striking Venom along with a cool description:
    "The ultimate robot battle machine emerges from the ground to attack. Piloted by meca One manned by a crew of Iron Drones, Striking Venom features rotating laser machine cannons, think armor, and a destroyer disk launcher. Can EXO-FORCE stop this mighty machine, or is Sentai Fortress doomed?"

Sounds interesting.

12. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    That one looks pretty good, too bad it suffers from the whole 'no armor' thing that IMO plagues Exo-Force at the moment. It would look really good with more reinforced legs, closed cockpit, and a body similiar to the old UFO series.

EDIT: Oh yeah, did anyone else notice that Hikaru not only shares his name with the Macross character, but that his outfit also closely resembles Max's valkyrie (DYRL version)?

13. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    They are a definite improvement over the original sets. I really want to see what Lego has planned for Bionicle. As a matter of factly I know who's brickshelf this is (Toa Tillius on BZP), but I don't know his source. Right now there's a huge discussion going on there about whether or not any of the new parts we're seeing are going to be used in the 2007 Bionicle sets. Either way, I'll be picking up a couple, especially the Devestator Bot's new mini spider mecha, as the Striking Venom was a bit to pricey for my taste.
    DN

14. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    *sigh*
    Does anyone else remember when Lego actually used more than a couple of actual Lego bricks?
    I mean, they're beautiful designs, but they're not Lego IMO.

15. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

I totally agree with you there man. Part of the fun was being able to use any set with pretty much nay other in a creative way as there were only one or two 'set specific' pieces, now there are TONS which lessons the playablity factor for me considerably. But then i haven;t bought lego in quite some time, really need to break out my huge box of pieces and have some fun soon!...

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I like the Lego villains for this line

[​IMG]

Picked up the whole first wave. They're pretty neat but they can use more weight to them. Pretty thin in areas

17. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Anyone know what's the deal with this set? It looks so incredibly badass, but the special edition tag has me worried.

[​IMG]

18. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I am so getting those last 3.

19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Alright, does anyone have the instructions to build this? It was made by Shoji Kawamori for promotion of Exo-Force, but unfortunately Lego didn't have the rights to reproduce it. But appearantly, the instructions WERE made available in Figure King. It would be much appreciated if someone could post a scan of them, since it would give me a reason to buy the Stealth Hunter and Grand Titan.

[​IMG]
    http://japaneselego.blogspot.com/2006/02/exo-force-alternate-design-van-force.html

20. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    That set is Bridge Walker VS White Lightning. Its going to be a store exclusive (its showed up in Europe in a couple of places already to my knowledge) coming out this fall, but we don't know which store yet. Knowing Lego, it will also be available through phone order, or on their Shope @ Home site.
    DN