Legion

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TheDemonDzko, May 2, 2012.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

The universe. One of many that focus around one world, one race, two factions, and a never ending war of sentient robot brothers, engaging in a civil war. Autobots, and Decepticons. These two factions have fought one another for eons serving under many different leaders, faces, and times. Even breaching out from their one world, to many. A war that grew so grand, that even their own universe wasn't enough to contain the sheer magnitude of it all.

Some of the members of these individual factions, branched off into their own faction. The neutralists, whom though stand as tall powerful giants, wish not to partake in the battle that has torn the universe in half. But, to build a new world to stand upon, out of the remains.

Junkions, Alphenians, Magickas, Jungor, and Giants. Some of these parties hid from their warring brothers, and others stayed oblivious, being stranded even before the war on their home planet.

In peace each living in their own filth. The Junkions, stranded and only building from the scrap, and junk floating through the galaxy, on a planet made from a magnetic hole, causing all the junk in space to float to the cluster, giving new life to those whom have lost it due to injury, and new homes for the inhabitants. Once or twice there have been visitors to this planet, but most have only met the tribal cannibals, who feast upon the sparks of those who dare, using their chaste as repairs. Others, have been fortunate enough to visit the ancient Cybertronians, who where stranded there and retained their sanity, leading them is the scientist Wreck-Gar who discovered that in this cluster, is an secondary allspark; the thing that gives protoforms a spark, and life essence. This discovery, also lead him to the making of "artificial sparks, and protoforms", lives that are though without true life, still live as silent inhabitants of the planet of junk, Junkia.

The Alphenians. Those who left Cybertron, in order to discover a new form of Energon; The lifesource of all Cybertronians. In order to bring aid to both the Decepticons, and Autobots, but brought together by their own common goal. Most made of scientists, others made up of robots with a specialty in construction. This nomadic faction travels via the space fortress "Robo-Gigus" this fortress, was one of very few that at one time contained a spark itself, but now is just the said Space-fortress, dedicated to the sciences of other worlds and perhaps inventing another source of energy, that would be easy to replicate. They are lead by the Decepticon Renegade, Shockwave and, Autobot Scientist Brainz. Together, they travel planet to planet, and universe in order to bring back knowledge to their individual factions, in order to gain the lead in the war.

The Magickas. Left on a planet inhabited by magic, these ex-Autobots live by the land, and worship the god of the planet, Matophis. With this power, this group of fifteen ex-Autobots live in harmony with the planets inhabitants on the planet of Decamagite. Though, their technology wasn't originally welcomed, eventually in a fight to the death with the Decamagitian's ruthless leader Mephesto, and with their corrupt shaman, Torin. Together they stand to keep peace on the planet, against various types of magical monsters, and deadly foes.

The Jungor. Autobots and Decepticons that wished to break free from the war, in neutrality, that where met with a cruel fate upon entering. A Virus that spread through the ship, spread to the neutralists themselves, leaving them in a state of decay, mindlessly roaming the jungle as the beasts they believe they are... never dying, never thinking... just hunting. But...for what?

The Giants. This planet was home to the first Cybertronian base, that was lead by their obsessive compulsive leader, Metron. Under the day in, day out shifts. Building... Always building, with no end. Building finished? Time to build on that building. This condition has been set by their leader. To always build. Never stop. Never. Stopping is that of the weak, those who deserve to be buried in the past, and so they are. Built around, never to be seen again... behind walls, leaving the only choice to survive is to keep building. Even if it means building themselves... They build. But, this will never satisfy Metron's thirst for construction. Soon, he will have his physical space bridge. Soon.

These races. Hiding from Cybertron. Hiding, from Autobots, and Decepticons. But, the never ending war continues. Just as Metron's building, the destruction of the planet never ends, plasma shots, and bombs tearing apart the surface. Bleeding out history, and burying the future. But, they did not expect what would happen. They did not expect the Legion. They did not expect... Him.

2. TheDemonDzko

Though late in the night, it was always the little things that got him by. It was a time of crisis, that the wrong foot might be your last. Death by Dreads, Seekers, Hunters, and other affiliates of the Decepticons. But, it was the little things. Without them, he would have lost his sanity-chip by now. Though, he probably already had a stress disorder, as he couldn't even trust his leader, Optimus Prime. That is why he was in this situation. Disobeying orders, and killing a Decepticon. The way he saw it though.

"Die or be killed, Ratchet. If I don't. We arn't making it out alive!" he had once said to the Autobot Medic.

They where trapped in a hard place, between the Decepticon bounty-hunter Lockdown, and Air commander Starscream, with various dreads sniffing the perimeter. Perhaps, he had no choice.

"KABOOM!", the wall between Ratchet, him, and the wounded Autobot Gears stood, and fell. That sound, followed by "Tah-choo", "Tah-Choo", lasers firing from both sides, but both missing in the smoky haze, but with one shot. There, in the fray shot, by him a surprise guest. Slain by Autbot fire. Down went the dread leader, Crowbar. Who failed to use his ability to teleport away from the shot. However, this wasn't all. Out he stood, in the victory of battle. Murder in his eyes. Confidence in his feet, and storming into the Air-commander, and Bounty Hunter. Slaying each nameless grunt in his path. He would get Ratchet, and Gears to proper medical attention, even if it cost his own life.

This wasn't important now, only old thoughts only further driving his insanity. It was the little things that where important right now. Like, enjoying an energon goodie, that was sitting snug in an vending slot of a vendor unit, and thus there was tonight's dinner.

"Down the hatch!", the red and black Autobot smiled. With his index and thumb coming together on the pink energy substance, and sliding it down his mouth.

The little things. The most beautiful things in the world. That even in the middle of a war. Even surrounded by the bodies of once fellow Autobots: Scattorshot, and Tracks. This was a war of course, casualties are expected. Regardless of what side you are on...

3. TheDemonDzko

"Tah-Choo", "Tah-Choo". The familiar sound, that he had heard every cycle. Every time he boots up his receptors. That is the first one he is greeted to. Followed by exclamation and warrant for his death. He knew he did wrong, but he is no criminal. Just unwanted, for nobles have commented upon his "Skill', to kill. The Dinobot Grimlock, even wishing that he was one of them, so that he may join their ranks, but apposing him, as he is treacherous... like a Decepticon. He was the one that survived that fight. With pure strength, yet Grimlock still demanded to fight... He wanted to die. It was his wish.

"Me Grimlock no back down! Why you run from Me Grimlock? Why you robot chicken? I am not done, Me Grimlock stand tall, like fellow Dinobots! Yet you run like coward! Me Grimlock, will await your next challenge coward! On that day, me Grimlock will end you!" the giant roared at him. Slowly rising from the ground, his blade embedded in the metal below him, being used to give him leverage.

He had to run, if he didn't. This mighty warrior would have died. Was he this powerful though? That he could take down the Dinobot leader? Who was strong enough to take down Megatron, and Optimus Prime? At the same time?! This must have been a bad day for the Dinobot Leader. He would try again, when hopefully he was at full strength.

"Bastard...Why have you come here!?" the startled Autobot Wheeljack yelled out, his face glowing with each word. Grabbing his latest experiment, "The Duo-Cannon", a Cannon, that charges, fires, and neutralizes a full block, based upon energy. Usually meant for smaller bots, including the Mini-bot that stood before him.

"I need... to be stronger! I took down Grimlock, and now I need to find something better to fight. I need to take down a Gestalt-based warrior!" he screeched before taking cover as Wheeljack's invention. Though prone to go wrong, went horribly right, and destroy'd most of his current works, in a misfire, missing his target, who proceeded to skid across the room, jump, spin, and fire a energy pistol, and hitting his target in the shoulder, then running across the small space from desk to desk, and jumping into a melee distance of Wheeljack, and using all the kenetic force to crouch and kick Wheeljack, in the side of it. Who in turn, misfired again, blowing up the desk infront of him, sending his opponent flying into the air, and connecting with the ground just as he did.

"I...wi...will never help you." he spat out, receiving a palm to his face, by the angered opponent.

"You will, you will, you will." smashing Wheeljack's face down with ever "will" spoken.

"You will, you will, you will.", meeting a metallic "Clunk" with every crash of his face connecting to the metal floor, pieces of his optic receptors falling out, and his faceplate falling into pieces. He didn't have much to live. There was only one option left, if he was going to die. He would take the kid with him. Out of self respect.

"...Kid." he muffled out through the black metal fingers on his face. Pressing a button on his forearm.

"Yes, Wheeljack?" He slowly brought up the Autobot scientist and brought him to eye level. So he could look deep into his eyes, staring inches... Energon, ejecting itself from the gapes on his face, covering it on his own.

"I'll help you... I... will... help you..." he coughed, getting dropped by the eratic Autobot. Holding his chest, he layed, curled in pain.

"You will?" he smiled, and helped out a hand to Wheeljack, offering to help his fallen comrade up.

"I'll help you... MEET WITH THE WELL OF ALLSPARKS!" he presses a button on his forearm, activating a bomb located under the table, labled "Three" as if, to remark, three earth seconds.

"Idiot..." He began to ran. Hall through hall. The pounding of his feet and processer filling his head, explosion after explosion chasing him through the Science ward of Wheeljacks Lab. Running, faster and faster. A blur, and trail of speed behind him. He was almost free. That was, until the meeting of something he never thought he would see...

"Me G...G...G-Lock, kill... In...In...In..." The monster stood taller then any Dinobot, he had seen before. Holding a sword vary similar to the one Grimlock also had in the fight they had had previously. The monster spew out fire at the speed demon, who proceeds to run. But, this monster wouldn't be satisfied with that.

"MEEEEE GEEEEEE LOOOOOCK TRAAAANNNSFFOOORRRM!" Roared the behemoth, and slowly his packpack became large wings, a snout was produced from his chest, with three horns, two on the forehead, one on the nose, his legs began to connect into his back, and his arms into legs, with another pair of arms forming where his back was, and his sword forming his tail. The chase was on.

4. TheDemonDzko

Though Wheeljack's Lab was small on the outside. It was large on the inside, using subspace technology him and his old partner Shockwave created, and perfected. He fit a whole other building within the building, just with each area leading to various other parts of Cybertron, and with each explosion. Various Autobots, and Decepticons died. Being crushed by buildings, or being caught in the blaze itself. But, he knew the building like the back of his hand, he had been here many times before. Even if just to watch his Idols Wheeljack, and Shockwave in action. Creating inventions for the future. This one, was clearly one the future wasn't going to see... along with various other ones spread throughout the compound, being engulfed in flames, from the explosions, and the large silver dragon that was chasing him. One blue, the other red.

"Almost out..." he exclaimed running as fast as he could. He would transform himself... but, that required more energon then he had... but, these where desperate times. Perhaps, he could find another energon goodie.

"NITRO, OVER HERE!" a familiar voice called out to him, and from a hand motioned for him to follow. What other choice did he have? The next exit required being in alt mode.

He jumped into the area with the stranger, and they where both teleported from the area they where at, to a very dark room, with purple figures walking by... Decepticons!!!

"Decepticons!!!" he exclaimed, and began to charge his weapons, and being greeted with being neutralized by EMP guns, and being brought to his knees, staring aimlessly at the sea of purple.

"Nitro, pleasure of you to make it." a voice cackled... so familiar... he knew this voice. It wasn't a dread... or a hunter...

"You seem to have been causing quite a bit of damage throughout Cybertron" he voice sounded impressed. He could hear his footsteps growing closer... those so familiar footsteps... so calm... cold...

"Oddly enough, considering your badge. Autobot damage mostly. A few Decepticon grunts, here and there... but. You have taken out some heavy hitters on the Autobot side, including just now... Wheeljack? Amazing. No Decepticon has ever made it even in the same room as the famous mad scientist. Our Mentor. Eh, Nitro?" The voice... he knew who it was, he knew what Con' was slapping him with just his voice. More importantly, he knew the same grin that was inches away from his own face... the one that layed to the murder of Ratchet, Gears, Tracks, Kup, Cliffjumper, Sunstreeker, Alpha Trion, Megatron, Armor Hide, Soundwave, Grapple, Seaspray, Bumblebee, Orion Pax...

"STARSCREAM!!!!!!!" Nitro yelled, unable to move his body. Trapped, in a shell...

"Yes, "sssstttaaarrrscwwwwweeeeeeem". The thing is Nitro. You are a monster, and I like that. This is an invitation in order to join the true cause. Not Decepticon, not Autobot, nor is it neutralist. But, that of the new order of Cybertron." He began to pace, keeping a cool. His footsteps echoing with every one.

"We are the Ultracons, and are above this petty war. Only wishing to bring this planet to a state of peace, something I have always wished for even as a sky captain of the elite guard. I never was able to stop Megatro- What? What was that?! Skywarp! Check all the exists, make sure the warpgate is closed..." His voice was shrill. Not panicked. More filled with a sinister rage. Only to change his expression, from angry... to fear.

Large booming footsteps could be heard from rooms away, followed by screams, and finishing with the screetches. There was a monster not to far away... But, what?

"Agh, get our fellow Ultracon out of here! We have much more to discuss later on, and I am not going to have wasted this energy to just to have this one die!" the Ultracon leader emoted, transforming into a aerial vessel and flying away, followed by now illuminated faces of those who look similar to him. The seekers.

" You are coming with me worm!" Rumble grunted, and he got upon Nitro's back.
    " He is coming with us you mean..." Ratbat corrected his ally, lifting the two up.
    " Yeah... y'know what I meant!" Rumble cried.
    " Y'aint gotta yell!" Frenzy, his blue companion corrected his twin.
    " Would you all shut up, I am trying to sleep." the squack of Laserbeak came from inside the chest of the larger robot that now began to carry the trio, and run.

Behind them, hulked the monster that was G-lock. Spewing flames at their tail, leaving them to dissolve into nothingness, escape the flames.

"Me G-lock... Not satisfied..." he moaned, reverting back to his robot state, his red visor glaring through the shadows grew larger, as his own flames died out, who stood in this growing darkness, as a golem until finally even his visor wasn't visible, and he stood alone... in the darkness. Alone... always.

"Me G-lock... just wanted to play..." His footsteps could be heard once again, in the pitch black halls.

"Me G-lock will find Nitro-bot." growing sluggish.

"Me G-lock will help Nitro-Bot" And halting.

"Him G-lock's friend. Intruder...or not. Him all G-lock have. Jackwheel dead. Waveshock missing. Him with... Wavesound? Screamstar? Me G-lock... don't know. Me G-lock... will find Nitro. Him tell me what to do... him make me not so lonley." The footsteps began again. But, they where not the only ones in the darkness...

5. TheDemonDzko

=P So yeah, that will probably be all I post until I get some feedback. Hopefully that was readable... and... yeah.

6. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    epic, you have a avid follower as of now :)  thanks for this now continue please :) 

7. TheDemonDzko

The largest monument dedicated to the council of Nobles. Empty, and barren. Save for the frozen lifeless shells that once stood the mighty Primes, expressionless staring down the center of the citadel, to the stage below. In the center stands The lifeless Vector Prime, emotionless as the rest of his fellow primes, and just as frozen. As, the shells that filled this hall where not quite as empty as one would assume, but just stuck. In time, and in space. As once upon a time, a young Orion Pax stood on the very stage below, and was bestowed the Autobot Matrix of leadership. This same place, that once upon a time the ceiling caved in, and from above rained a Decepticon inferno flooding the same citadel, slaying many of the hundred of Primes, extinguishing their sparks, others escaping into a never ending mental anguish and entering a stasis lock, with the last face these once majestic beings saw on their face, was that of the leader of The Seekers, Starscream.

"Nitro, It isnt as if you are our prisoner." the Ultracon Leader mocked. "You just arn't allowed to leave either." his head tilted smiling down at Nitro.

Starscream was sitting on the shoulder of the giant Prime, who once upon a time stood as a threat, now only another statue in a room of violent treasures. Below the large bronze figure, below the stage, stands the headless remains of the Silent Corp leader Soundwave, and the many smaller Decepticons that once held many stealth missions for their leader, now just scavenging through remains of their fallen brothers, in order to possibly repair Soundwave.

"Hey! Rumbah! Got a Red one! Think that'll look good?!" The blue one of the twins shouted to his brother.

"Nah! Keep looking!" The Red one of the twins retorted, scouring on an upper level.

"Don't any of you have respect for the dead!?" The Decepticon medic Stormsurge mocked the savages above. Shaking his fists.

"Don't you?" The red and black Autobot scowled, eyeing the citadel.

"Y'know, You are in good company, Nitro. None of us wish you harm, we only wish to use the power you have inside, you have an ability no Autobot, or Decepticon has." Starscream glided down to his level, to look down at him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You have the power of change." looking deep at Nitro.

"And you have the power to die." Nitro began to drive his bare hand into Starscream's chest, covering his hand in raw liquid Energon, purple droplets falling off of his hand. Removing his hand into his latest victim, who falls to the ground he eyes the other Decepticons who begin to surround him, who proceeds to indidually dismember each of the smaller robots, ripping off appendages, or in the case of Rumble, in half in a satisfying screech. Slaughtering each, except the medic.

"You can fix them, I can't. My hands are only meant to destroy. I do not wish to be here, nor do I wish to associate with murderers." He knew he was a hypocrite in saying so, he knew that he has killed many Autobots, and Decepticons himself... But, why?

His footsteps began to be muffled by the cries of the Decepticons behind him. Tears leaking down the faces of the once great Primes who all watched in horror through blank faces, deep inside the shells. Deep down inside, all crying for the deaths of their brothers. Though some in joy, for one of the bodies below them, was the one that forced them into stasis, along with the Silent Core Opperative Shockwave, and the Movement leader Megatron.

"Consider me leaving you alive as a gift." He was almost out of talking distance.
    "As normally, I kill everyone. Everyone." He was gone. Leaving the medic alone in the screaming. There was only him, the injured, the statues, and from above? A metal monster, preparing for the slaughter... he was hungry, very hungry.

"NO!!!!" the medic screetched, preparing his emp cannon, shooting aimlessly into the air. He began to run away from the gale surging down into the hall, running faster, and faster his giant legs beggining to give out... there was no chance for the medic, G-lock was upon him. Cooked to a metal crisp.