Legends

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sammael, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Initially i wasn't big on Legends, or Minicons either, but both have grown on me a lot. The amount of detail and resemblance to each character packed into many of the molds is pretty neat. They make a nice complimentary piece to a collection and are fun to tinker with.

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

I don't have a lot of Legends, but I adore the ones I do have. I would definitely give my (theoretical) kids a full collection of Legends while they're young.

Legends also seem more accurate to 'classic' Transformers, since you don't need to go through twenty-odd steps and massage panels into place to switch their modes. I think the most complex one I have is ROTF Arcee.

3. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was crazy about them when they first started with Cybertron (I still think Starscream mould is one of the best), but found most of TFTM ones are disappointing (Bonecrusher is an excellent toy though). ROTF has some good Legends and I bought quite a lot again. I am not too impressed with DOTM, but the new Classics Legends are great. So Legends can be hit and miss with me.

4. mjcrow

mjcrow Well-Known Member

A week ago I could'nt care less, but yesterday I picked up a RTS Legends Prime and Prowl and I liked em so much that I went hunting for more today and found Trailcutter, Gold Bumblebee and Starscream. They're a nice change of pace.

5. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Megatron I do love the most.I bought 2 one to take off the card and one to leave sealed.Kinda weird to transform.

6. mjcrow

mjcrow Well-Known Member

Megatron's the only one left that I really want. Is he tough to find?

7. grune7

grune7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    RTS Megatron tends to be the first to sell out based on what I've seen at the discount stores. If you have a Gabriel Bros check there thats the only place I've seen him.

8. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I passed on most legends toys until RotF came out. I tend to look out for legends whenever a new line comes out.

9. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Been seeing the Legends RTS figures showing up at Tuesday morning and Bealles outlet recently, may want to check them if you have those stores near you.

10. Bricetron

Bricetron Well-Known Member

Legends figures are somewhat of a hit-or-miss with me. Some of the Cybertron Legends were pretty good (I really like Starscream), and the Classics Legends were pretty great, too. Some of the movieverse legends are not as flexible as I'd like, and many are poor representations of the character, but I do like the size and simple transformations.

My favorite though... I love the RTS Legends. They are simply great figures and great representations. While the Starscream is awesome, the best is easily Megatron. He's one of my favorite figures released in some time. If only there was a Deluxe or Voyager based off of the same thing...

11. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I love how RtS Megatron looks in my Unicron's hand. It's damn near a perfect fit.

[​IMG]

12. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Well.....the only legends(Legion)I have are Wheelie,Cosmos,and my custom Cyberverse Barricade.....Larrycade....so.....I love those figs....and I love Legends....They're fun!!!:) 

13. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have most of the G1 Legends toys and was thinking of selling them. Seeing this thread reminded me what I like about them in the first place: how great they look with combiners, base bots and Unicron!

14. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Brawn.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I really love Legends/Cyberverse figures. Especialy Cyberverse. They have such neat transofrmations. (Like Leadfoot, Crankcase, and Crowbar.)

Exept Cyberverse Topspin. God, this thing sucks....

16. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Yeah....Topspin is the Big Convoy of the Legends.:) 

17. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This. Same reason I bought a few. I just wish the "WST" style mini-TFs had the same balljoint articulation as the modern Legends/Cyberverse figures. That would really be something.

18. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    What attracts me most about Legends is the size, I love small bots like Mini-Bots, but Mini-Cons are too small for me though.

Legends/Legion are just the right size for me, I have so much fun in transforming them.

Legends are also cheap compared to Deluxes or even Scouts. DOTM Cyberversion Legion are on clearance in our country right now, 50% off regular price.

Looking forward to the TF Prime Cyberverse Legion ones. :) 

19. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had ALOT of big TFs as a kid. Trypticon, omega supreme, Metroplex... The small TFs were some of my all time favs. I still LOVE the original Huffer and pipes.

I got back into TFs a lil before TFM, and I gotta say...the lil ones are what I screw with the most. My son LOVES them...Even more than really big TFs

20. orionpax55

orionpax55 Active Member

Love 'em to death, I never really dug the puzzle part of a Transformer that much to begin with, so Legends figures are great for satisfying the impatient part of me. Oddly enough, the 2007 movie Prime is the figure that got me to like the size-class, I'm pretty sure everyone else hates that figure though.